Skip navigation

Who's First time then..........

Back to the top

Who's First time then..........

AndyBBT said

It will be my first time  - looking forward to it.
Hoping to bring a few interesting bits along, and a preview of the Mk1 catalogue too, with a bit of luck :)

Fingers crossed for some nice weather!
Andy

For those who don't know Andy, he works for VW Heritage so you can get to know them better at the AGM. 

Back to the top
Just purchased my ticket....all I need to do now is keep my fingers crossed the car will make it !!

Back to the top
ill be going from lincoln/sheffield first time and carnt wait got alot of work to get golf running right and spose i best get the engine back in

SquatSquad!

Back to the top
ill be taking jerry :D

owner of a campaign taupe mk1 cabby #cardinalcollective

Back to the top
hi all mine and the familys first time to the agm cant wait see you soon

Back to the top
Mine and the wife's 1st time we are both looking forward to taking Alfie the mk1 :)

83 MK1 GTI G60 85 MK2 GTI 20VT 2004 SEAT ALTEA 2.0 TDI SPORT

Back to the top
Gonna be my first time. Unfortunately got family commitments that weekend, but travelling up late night Saturday, booked in a hotel for the night, then will be there Sunday. Bringing a selection of my kids with me. Looking forward to seeing some of the cars I've read about for the last two years and chatting to some like minded mk1 enthusiasts. Matt.

Back to the top

pazwaa said

Bringing a selection of my kids with me.

That sounds bad matt, does that mean you'll pick some kids to come and some to leave at home?  :lol:

Seriously though, enjoy your time there, will be good to see you all ;)

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

pazwaa said

That sounds bad matt, does that mean you'll pick some kids to come and some to leave at home?  :lol:Seriously though, enjoy your time there, will be good to see you all ;)
You're not Steve Martin from Cheaper by the Dozen movies are you mate? :lol:

Back to the top

smudger said

Hairyarse said

pazwaa said

That sounds bad matt, does that mean you'll pick some kids to come and some to leave at home?  :lol:Seriously though, enjoy your time there, will be good to see you all ;)

I'm cheaper by the half dozen, only got the 6!! Two girls, 13 and 9, there not interested, two boys 6 and 4, there coming with me, only because they're excited about staying a night in a hotel! And finally we have twin boys, both 1, and they're far too busy learning to walk and babbling endlessly to join their old man!   :lol:   :lol:

Back to the top
LOl, fair dos that explains it. You wouldn't all fit in the MK1 anyway!

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

LOl, fair dos that explains it. You wouldn't all fit in the MK1 anyway!

No children will ever be allowed in the mk1, it's gonna be my sanctuary!  :lol:

Back to the top

pazwaa said

smudger said

Hairyarse said

pazwaa said

I'm cheaper by the half dozen, only got the 6!! Two girls, 13 and 9, there not interested, two boys 6 and 4, there coming with me, only because they're excited about staying a night in a hotel! And finally we have twin boys, both 1, and they're far too busy learning to walk and babbling endlessly to join their old man!   :lol:   :lol:

Wow that's quite a brood you've got there matey. Have you got central heating by any chance?? ;)

Back to the top

smudger said

pazwaa said

smudger said

Hairyarse said

pazwaa said

Wow that's quite a brood you've got there matey. Have you got central heating by any chance?? ;)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
I am hoping to come if I can find a friend to come with me! (First time to anything and still in first couple of months having my golf!)  :)

Back to the top
Hope you can make it !!

We are a friendly bunch :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

Rachyness said

I am hoping to come if I can find a friend to come with me! 

The North West group will make you very welcome if you can't find a friend. Be brave, pack a tent and come on your own. Believe me, you won't be on your own, you'll have fun and may even come again!!!
Go on, you know you want to!!!  :thumbs:

Back to the top
good to see that there are so many new first timers !!!!

as for being on your own that's not a problem if you end up near the West Midlands lot !!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Fathammer said

Just purchased my ticket….all I need to do now is keep my fingers crossed the car will make it !!

It will be fine :)
We all said that for the Germany trip…all will be good :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top

Ginner said

good to see that there are so many new first timers !!!!

as for being on your own that's not a problem if you end up near the West Midlands lot !!

and away from the 'caravan club' :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :thumbs:

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.