Skip navigation

Who's First time then..........

Back to the top

Who's First time then..........

Im hoping my wagon will be makingan appearance this year.  I really wanted to go last year but things took waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than I though.

If there is anybody from the Chester / Wirral area going then shout up.

Back to the top
We normally spin into Chester for our lunch en route to Uttoxeter from Holyhead on the friday. We had unreal rain last year, lets hope for some sun this time round.

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
Hopefully me! Been a member on here for a long time, never actually met anyone else from the forum or attended any of the AGM's  :o

However, that's mainly because my Golf's spent the last 5 years off the road in my Parents garage and I made the silly mistake of buying a house so never quite had the cash to get the golf back on the road. However, that's now set to change and it will live again in the next few weeks!

I've just joined as a full member of the club too. :-)

1983 White cabriolet GTi

Back to the top
 :o Shocked! Knew you'd been here for ages - didn't realise no one's met you! lol

Hope you can make the AGM, you can be an 'old' newbie  :lol:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
I'll be there in the Jetta ruining the group photo's!

Should be good, will be nice to meet some people and see some mk1's!

Back to the top
I'm planning on coming along this year. Popped down last year on the Sunday for a few hours, had a blast. Plans in motion for a full weekend stop this year! :-)

Can't wait!

the toy: 1990 VW Golf MkI 1.8 Cabrio Clipper

daily driver: 2011 BMW 120d M-Sport

Back to the top
will be my first time this year!

been restoring my 1600 gti for the past 13 months on the side of uni and work. hopefully she'll be ready! really looking forward to getting out there and experiencing the scene.

I've heard from a few people there's nearly no interest in original golfs which i found a bit weird haha! but it won't stop me ;)

Back to the top

rickets867 said

I've heard from a few people there's nearly no interest in original golfs which i found a bit weird haha! but it won't stop me ;)

Couldn't be further from the truth IMO! Whilst the modded scene is huge, I think most if not all with modded MK1's still appreciate the original roots and a standard MK1

You'll have a cracking time for sure and we look forward to seeing your MK1  :cool:

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

rickets867 said

Couldn't be further from the truth IMO! Whilst the modded scene is huge, I think most if not all with modded MK1's still appreciate the original roots and a standard MK1

You'll have a cracking time for sure and we look forward to seeing your MK1  :cool:

ah fantastic! :D so looking forward to it! is there anything i need to know in preperation? haha

Back to the top
Not really, just bring tent, beer and grub and fancy dress! lol

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
It will be my first !!, I'm
Hoping to be there..,

1991 Black Sportline 1.8 GTI Cabby - gone

1983 Papyrus Green 1.5 Auto GL Cabby - gone

1984 Nevada Beige MK2 Golf 1.6CL LHD Auto - gone

1981 Schwartz Black MK1 Golf 1600 GTI - gone

Currently Mk1less!

Back to the top

Spilz said

I'll be there in the Jetta ruining the group photo's!

Should be good, will be nice to meet some people and see some mk1's!

Hhaha I hope to be there for my first agm too - Bring on the Jettas! Be good to have some boot company  :lol:  

Back to the top
The response on this thread is brilliant! !!!

Keep them coming and you guys with a boot! ! lol

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Got it in my diary :thumbs:

Back to the top
It will be my first time!
Hope to meet up with you all..

Last edit: by GeeBee

Back to the top

GeeBee said

It will be my first time!
Hope to meet up with you all..
Still a Newbie :(

Newbie or not we are all the same at the AG!  it's all about fun, laughs and our cars mate.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
I popped over for a few hours last year in the wife's car. This year will be the first time I will turn up in a mk1

Back to the top
Me too !

Back to the top
I was thinking of bringing my MK1 to his last year but it got smashed into in June :( if he's looking sweet I'll bring him along as well as the other half's cab :)

Back to the top

Sian-Marie said

I was thinking of bringing my MK1 to his last year but it got smashed into in June :( if he's looking sweet I'll bring him along as well as the other half's cab :)

Sad news mate about the damage. Hope she gets repaired in time :(
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.