Skip navigation

How rare are s1 cabbys?

Back to the top

How rare are s1 cabbys?

funkstar and the word restore don't go in the same sentence

Banner

Back to the top
It is obviously quite rare so why not offer it up for sale for someone else to restore rather than send it to its grave  :dontknow:

Back to the top
oh well theres your answer then. i would imagine parts will be hard to find to get it done properly. Be a shame to break though. Maybe you can sell it on to someone who will restore, and a good profit for your aswell  :D

1984 white s2 golf gti , 2006 golf gti

Back to the top

Waterworx said

It is obviously quite rare so why not offer it up for sale for someone else to restore rather than send it to its grave  :dontknow:

twice? your oldtimers kicking in stu :dontknow:

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

woky said

oh well theres your answer then. i would imagine parts will be hard to find to get it done properly. Be a shame to break though. Maybe you can sell it on to someone who will restore, and a good profit for your aswell  :D

Problem is that the S1 interior is missing, the door cards are butchered, the hood frame needs some serious fettling to get it open, the dash is split to buggery. so all the s1 parts are not there or in good condition. so in effect its just a s1 chassis with nice parts.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

dubboy said

Restore!

:2guns:

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=123792&highlight=

:2guns:  :2guns:

break it Funk! They can't all be saved. Where would spares come from if they were? :dontknow:

Back to the top

funk-star said

Waterworx said

twice? your oldtimers kicking in stu :dontknow:

4Q, that wasn't me, twas a server with Torrettes

Back to the top

Yomp said

dubboy said

Restore!

:2guns:

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=123792&highlight=

:2guns:  :2guns:

break it Funk! They can't all be saved. Where would spares come from if they were? :dontknow:

That was before he told us it was rotten and the dash was split!

Banner

Back to the top

dubboy said

That was before he told us it was rotten and the dash was split!

Yea OK, I'll give you that :wink:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.