Skip navigation

Is this car worth considering for rebuild

Back to the top

how long is a piece of string

Is this car worth considering for rebuild

Really ball park and roughly approx, what kind of money does it cost to get one of these girls looking like a factory original???

Back to the top
Really ball park and roughly approx, what kind of money does it cost to get one of these girls looking like a factory original???

How long is a piece of string buddy~! its that scenario, i know people that generally do restorations say take the budget you have ibn your mind and double it.

It depends on how far you want to go, if you were to take it back to bare metal, respray and replace everything you could get with new and refurbish what you can buy new you would prob be talking 8-10K!

but then you could do a resto for like 3-5k depending on what needs doing.

I have not got much experience here, so i am sure some other guys will be along soon to give you better idea on price

I would say just do it bit by bit as you can afford it, and dont loose faith with it, as it will get there in the end and you will be happy. Alot of people try to do it too quick spend too much money on one go, are skint get annoyed with project and end up selling un completed for a loss

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.