Skip navigation

What rare parts/cars are you hoarding???

Back to the top

What rare parts/cars are you hoarding???

I have one or two rare parts up my sleeve but what are you hiding? Take a pic and show off  :wink:

Back to the top
Apart from my blue and cream leather interior

I have 2 pairs of kamei windbreakers that sit on the back of the headrests and don't interfere with the functionality of the car. Keeps you from being blown all over  :lol:

Back to the top
:shhh:  :mrgreen:

Banner

Back to the top
A full westmoreland front end including front panel, front bumpers and rear bumpers all from America :)

West moreland caddy & series 1 gti

Back to the top
Super rare Votex roof rack for the cabby…

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
Value is always a relative thing, but what would be a sensible asking price for a Votex cabrio roof rack?

Back to the top
I have an original log book with service stamps for my '65 split and a shopping list found under the seat from June '65 written in German.

Other than that, not much really unless you class a '92 Clipper, 3 owners, 63k on the clock rare?

I was going to make a comment about 1 careful owner, very rarely seen or used, never really comes out in daylight and only the occasional use in the dark which makes it very rare. But I won't talk about the Mrs' foo in that way!  :redfaced:

Mrs Choc Rolls Stock!

Back to the top
Autocavan including front/rear engine mounts and a Superbrake Bar,

TSR brake conversion kit and 16v Cyl Head,

H&R rear Torsion bar,

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top

collo16v said

Autocavan including front/rear engine mounts and a Superbrake Bar,

TSR brake conversion kit and 16v Cyl Head,

H&R rear Torsion bar,

You wouldn't have the fitting instructions for the superbrake bar would you??

Mk 1 Helios Campaign, 2.0 16v G60

Build thread here

Back to the top

Choc said

I was going to make a comment about 1 careful owner, very rarely seen or used, never really comes out in daylight and only the occasional use in the dark which makes it very rare. But I won't talk about the Mrs' foo in that way!  :redfaced:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
Apart from my wheels being genuine VW and pretty rare, its just my Wolfsburg wheel, guessing they're not rare? just expensive to buy second hand!

Back to the top

Spilz said

just my Wolfsburg wheel, guessing they're not rare? just expensive to buy second hand!

You're telling me! They never go for less than about £120 odd quid.  :cry:

Back to the top
If it makes you feel any better mine squeaks like ... something squeaky. Well annoying!

Back to the top
2 bbs steering whells,one leather and wood other full wood, kamei gauge pop, kamei bonnet scoop, lucos headlight protectors.i have loads more rare parts.

Back to the top
2.0 16v  kr gti engineering engine?

Back to the top

cliche said

A full westmoreland front end including front panel, front bumpers and rear bumpers all from America :)

isnt that the grill that makes the front end look like a charger?  i like that look  :D  :D

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
I have 2 pairs of kamei windbreakers that sit on the back of the headrests

fancy selling a set?

If so pm me :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

I have 2 pairs of kamei windbreakers that sit on the back of the headrests

fancy selling a set?

If so pm me :-)

They in each of my cabby's  :wink:

You can buy them from kamei new for $460 dollars

Back to the top

Choc said

I have an original log book with service stamps for my '65 split and a shopping list found under the seat from June '65 written in German.

Other than that, not much really unless you class a '92 Clipper, 3 owners, 63k on the clock rare?

What was on the shopping list mate?

Banner

Back to the top
Kamei Windschotts…

New - €99 Here

Used - €45 Here
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.