Skip navigation

1.8t AGU conversion

Back to the top

1.8t AGU conversion

rubjonny said

if you want me to do it you're looking at may at the earliest! i have 43 looms already booked in and tyhey're coming in faster than i can make them so the list is only going to get longer!

yeah i dont mind waiting mate. Id rather wait and get it done right… Could you pencil me in? i will source the parts and send them down when you get chance? whats the cost?

it was quite funny when i went to collect the car, my mate who took me with a trailer mentioned someone on a polo forum that was good with looms. Turns out it was you :) your reccomended…  :wink:

Back to the top
alrighty i have booked you in!

Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

My wiring diagrams and other documents have moved here:

VAG Documents & Downloads

You'll need to sign into google/gmail for the link to work! (its free!)

Back to the top

rubjonny said

alrighty i have booked you in!

when do i need to get it all ready for?

i already have the mk4 loom so just need to source a mk1. Are they all the same? do i need a driver loom, Gti loom?

Thanks Piers

Back to the top
I will message you when you're say #3 in the list, so you have a long while yet to prepare ;)

any mk1 engine loom will do from my side, just as long as it has the right fusebox plugs on. the only thign is if you have an MFA and/or want to retain the coolant level warning I will need a gti loom as it has the mfa oil temp wire in it plus the coolant level warning control relay

Back to the top

rubjonny said

I will message you when you're say #3 in the list, so you have a long while yet to prepare ;)

any mk1 engine loom will do from my side, just as long as it has the right fusebox plugs on. the only thign is if you have an MFA and/or want to retain the coolant level warning I will need a gti loom as it has the mfa oil temp wire in it plus the coolant level warning control relay

ok mate. Well im wanting to have a boost gauge in the car etc so i will probably go for the Gti one. That way i can have everything if i decide to have it.

ok mate :) i will get searching

Back to the top
ok well any extras just remind me nearer the time, can put in extra wires for a boos gauge and/or vdos or whatever

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.