Skip navigation

unreasonable ebayer? or is he right?

Back to the top

unreasonable ebayer? or is he right?

i lost a momo steering wheel to a garage who said they never received it, since then EVERYTHING is sent either signed for or with parcel monkey.

Back to the top
Only send things recorded or via a courier, it just isn't worth the risk or hassle.

Just make sure you get qoutes before listing it then pass on the cost to the buyer. It's also worth stating in your listing you'll only issue refunds once the item is returned but you won't refund any postage costs, this is standard business process and soon stops scammers trying their luck.

Back to the top
kedge..i sent my item via fedex,obviously tracked/signed for/recorded…when the i contested that the item had been signed for in good cond.,the only thing ebay could say was that it was my responsibilty to ensure the item arrived in good cond. i asked what more could i have done…the `call centre` pr#ck could`nt give me an answer.. 8O …i even tried reminding the idiot that surely as a seller,(fee paying) who had done all he could to ensure safe postage that i should also have some sort of security/backing from ebay…WRONG.. ebay refunded the buyer,i had to pay/arrange a courier to get the (damaged) item back. i do still sell on ebay sometimes,but i try to keep it to collect only.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.