Skip navigation

Titanic Dubs - Saturday 29th September

Back to the top

Titanic Dubs - Saturday 29th September

Our next show is…

'TITANIC DUBS'…. Being held at the world famous Thompson Dry Dock in the Titanic Quarter, Belfast, the exact site the Titanic was built….. An iconic venue for everyone… and a very rare opportunity to display your car directly around the dry dock itself…

On the day, there will be a live DJ to provide soundtrack, plus trade stands, prizes and other entertainment; plus, on entry, you will receive two vouchers… one for a welcome cuppa and scone from the Pump House cafe to warm you up on a fresh Autumn morning, and a second voucher for your lunch at the Cafe too. There is also free entry and tour of the Titanic Pump House. All this for a tenner!!!!! with a donation to charity also going from this!!!!!!

There will be boat trips of the Titanic Dock running directly from the show area (£5 per person… this a discounted price for show goers)

Also, at the end of the day, there is the rare opportunity for everyone to actually go down into the dry dock itself (Not many people have had the chance to do this over the last 100 years!!!) and there will be a group photo taken as a memento for all on the day.

Looks like a good show and one not to be missed.

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
Sounds interesting , what ferry would be best ? ….and no i'm not catching one called titanic :-)

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top

mk1jim said

Sounds interesting , what ferry would be best ? ….and no i'm not catching one called titanic :-)

What part of the UK are you in? Belfast from Dublin Port is approx 2 hours. Plenty of boats in here. Irish Ferries or Stenaline have different times through Holyhead. You can also get ferry to Belfast too - from Liverpool and Cairnryan (Scotland). Not sure how often or frequency.

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
You must pre register - CLICK HERE

SPACE LIMITED TO THE FIRST 350 CARS TO ENTER ONLINE, THE REST WILL UTILISE A OVERSPILL AREA NEXT TO THE DOCK SITE.

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
I have just registered and paid by paypal.  :lol:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Shame this is a ferry ride away as I'd be interested - take plenty of pictures please as I had wanted to visit the titanic dry dock in the past

R32GUY

1992 Rivage in Classic Blue Pearl "B16YUG" 2.0 TFSI, 6 Speed FWD with Quaife LSD, running on Air with sorted geometry and Eibach ARB's, G60 brake setup front and rear, 4x100 17" BBS LM's, Power Steering, Opening Quarter-lights, Mk2 electric recaros and the whole car trimmed by MJ Interiors in tan and Alcantara with a brown roof.

Back to the top
Will try to find out costs , cheers for posting up :-)

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
hi hugh
trying to work it out with ferries etc looking at possibly coming over 25th and working my way up, ferry would be pembroke to rosslare, cost is about £225 return

Haydn

Regional Host South Wales

Back to the top
Good stuff Haydn. If interested in this show best to prebook your place/spot. I'm about 1hour drive from rosslare. Do you have a plan where you want to stay? What you would like to do? About right price wise on the boat. Best travel mid week cheaper too.

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
thanks hugh
hope to sort it this weekend will let you know
haydn

Haydn

Back to the top
I just pre booked Hugh, how many have they so far do you know?,looking forward to the trip up from sunny Cork! the real capital! do we just print our receipt as a ticket or whats the procedure?

Back to the top
Paul not sure how many are booked thro so far but space is limited to first 350 cars all strictly VAG. I think when we get there your name and car reg will be enough to get you in. Going to organise a mk1 convoy up and a couple of meeting points en route.

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Some more details…

ENTRY TO AND PARTICIPATION IN SHOW FOR SHOW CARS IS ONLY POSSIBLE BY MEANS OF ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT FOR BOTH DRIVER AND ALL PASSENGERS. (See above)

* ANY CHANGE IN REGISTRATION DETAILS MUST BE NOTIFIED BEFORE
WEDNESDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER BY EMAIL TO adminteam@gtini.com *

* THIS IS NOT A SELECTION PROCESS, THEREFORE CARS WILL BE
GRANTED AUTOMATIC ENTRY ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. *

* WE ARE NOT ORGANISING ANY CLUBSTANDS SO IF YOU WHICH TO SHOW AS A CLUB, ARRIVE TOGETHER AND ENSURE ALL YOUR MEMBERS HAVE SUBMITTED COMPLETE ENTRIES *

TITANIC DUBS IS STRICTLY VAG ONLY - VW, AUDI, SEAT, SKODA, PORSCHE, ETC

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME AS A REFERENCE WITH THE PAYMENT. THIS IS TO AVOID CONFUSION WHEN PAYING WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S DETAILS

So on foot of this if we want all the mk1's parked together we must all arrive together. That ok?

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
hi hugh
just registered for titanic, travelling to rosslare tusday 25 then up to dundalk stay the night then on to belfast via some national trust places wil be. from 26 to 30th will be in belfast b&b, cavehill road BT15 5BJ.

Haydn

Back to the top
Good stuff haydn. What time u land in rosslare at on the tuesday? Afternoon ferry?

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Hey Hugh, looks like a great show, if my back was a little better and i wasnt my second week back at work i would be up for it as looks great, but i an gona be snowed under, also think my WUR is playing up so gota sort that out and we are running a local show (Berkley Castle) on the sunday too as well, so all go!

Hope your well

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Thanks rich. Really looking forward to this one now… Should be a great day out and plenty of mk1's in attendance.

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Booked in with the Rivage and the T25

Back to the top
ferry is early one arrive 6.46 am then on to dundalk

Haydn

Back to the top

slippy said

Booked in with the Rivage and the T25

Good stuff Slippy looking forward to seeing that Bus! 8O  8O

Cheers Hugh.

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.