Skip navigation

MK1 CAB FOR BREAKING!!!!

Back to the top

MK1 CAB FOR BREAKING!!!!

I got what i wanted from him easy enough!

Back to the top
How much for the strut braces each & the seats?

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top

happy

Im happy to say i had a pleasent transaction and might even get a bit of business of him aswell :-) thank u for ur help

Back to the top

mk1 cab for breaking!!!

Nice one......Just some peolpe you cant do buisness with and then they take it upon themselves to slag you!! Shame eh!

Back to the top
can you give me a price on the shinny door locks feel free to pm, i can settle with you at Berkley if i want them, if thats ok?

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

Door caps

Hi pearcestu how are the door caps looking?

Back to the top
are you gonna be taking the whole car to Berkeley show ?? I'm interested in a few bits

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top

mk1 cab for breaking!!!

No not whole car....why what you interested in?

Back to the top
ebony, ive been off work on ssp for last 6 weeks and returning to work next Monday, so very tight on money today, if locks are still available at Berkley i will have them off you in morning as would have been paid in 27th, but no drama as they are just nice to have so if you get buyer before with the cash i understand

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

mk1 cab for breaking!!!

Had lots of interest but no cash so far...so if still available at Berkley there yours mate.Cheers

Back to the top
Hi do you still have windscreen will collect ASAP today if you get this in time thanks Gormo

Back to the top
Thanks alot ebony was well worth the drive down for such a bargin! They comin up nice after rob has washed them lmao

Back to the top
Just like to say thanks to ebony for letting me come and haggle with ya over some great bits I needed :-) it was nice to meet ya and I'm sure we'll meet again when I come up and get some other bits thanks mate

Back to the top

mk1 cab for breaking!!!

Nice one Gormo...yemaaaa...glad your happy with your buys and good to do buisness with ya both.....hope to see ya again soon.Shane

Back to the top
hey ebony sorry i never got back to you, the parts id be interested in are:

Window scrapers
Origional clipper grill
Locks (if rich doesnt have them)
Clipper tonneau cover
The circle vw badge on the boot

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top

mk1 cab for breaking!!!

Front window scrapers have gone
Got grill but has a little damage
Locks yours if rich doesnt have
No cover
Dont think vw badge on boot
Nice one .Shane

Back to the top
Ebony, do you have a good condition black centre console with the gauge holes intact? if so could you post a picture and give me a price posted.

Thanks
Mick
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.