Skip navigation

Never Ending

Back to the top

Never Ending

Oh that's a shame

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Even more bad news guys. This is what happened to me yesterday as I was on my way to go pick up our little orphan that we adopted. (a little jack russel). And we called him lucky. I think I need some luck. Anyway mine is the black GWM. I was minding my own business when this young idiot came flying at me from way over on the opposite side of the road almost hitting me head on. Luckily I saw him coming and swerved to my left just hitting him kind of side ways but by trying to avoid him I ended up into the lamp post. Well long story short you can imagine what this is gonna do to my already small golf build budget. Some pics I'm talking to much.

MK1CRAZY YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Back to the top

MK1CRAZY YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Back to the top
And even though my car is now a write of, this is all that's wrong with his dads Audi A3.

And look at his brake marks. He was flying down the road and came right at me. Still don't know how the hell he got that right.

MK1CRAZY YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Back to the top
O yea and that very well build athletic guy over there…….that not me  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I'm behind the phone taking pics on my injured leg. I want evidence.  :lol:

MK1CRAZY YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Back to the top
Good day guys, I'm of fishing for the weekend. Got a al expense paid trip to the Vaal dam Bonanza. Hopefully I catch a big one and win a little money for the golf fund.
I'm also picking this up thanks to a friend this weekend.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

MK1CRAZY YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Back to the top
Oh no nightmare!!!  :o  :o  I'm guessing you're ok though as you're posting this up, which is the important thing.

I take the young lad will be paying out for your repairs?

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Morning Guys and cheers Hairyarse.  Yes I'm fine thx. Just walking a bit like a duck. Got my toes bended over the wrong way so their a bit purple.  :lol: Don't know if the young man would be able to pay for anything as he doesn't really have money. I'm just waiting to hear from the insurance now. Need to get another vehicle sorted now as I'm borrowing one from my in laws.

MK1CRAZY YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Back to the top
Ouch!! Well it could have been a lot worse so you're lucky I think

Fingers crossed for getting it all sorted quickly  :thumbs:

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
God morning everyone. Not much happening but I'm working on some small stuff. Started fixing the one bad dent in the beadings that I got.

Sorry forgot to take a before pic. But it was actually flat at the end there and I managed to get it back to shape again. Don't think it came out to bad.

Only some small dents left.

Took it back to bare metal and applied some primer.

Will do finishing today.

MK1CRAZY YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Back to the top
O yea and yesterday I got this from a friend. (For free!!!!!) He said his not going to use it. And will see tonight or over weekend which other parts is still there.

MK1CRAZY YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Back to the top
Only bad thing about it is the guys that he bought the golf from went and cut the ventilation system and drilled some holes in it. Will see if I can mend it in some way before I decide if I'm gonna use it or not.

Other than that its not in bad shape just dirty. Just hope that the rest of parts is there for it.

MK1CRAZY YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Back to the top
I also got the upper strut brace. And it looks way better than in the pics. Brand new for half the price.

The parts are pilling up now. Love it!!!!

MK1CRAZY YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Back to the top
Done, think it came out nice.

MK1CRAZY YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Back to the top
Oh yeah that came out nice for sure

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Nice build thread you got going here - well done.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
Nice work on the Golf, keep it up… Not nice about the young punk that nearly did you in, it's always a pain in the ass dealing with the insurance and replacing your car. I had a string of bad luck two years ago when my wife 1st totalled her Corsa, then 3 weeks later had a minor fender bender with my Vivo which then got stolen out of the panel beaters yard 3 weeks later while getting repaired - two cars down in six weeks, i had to make plans in a hurry…

1983 Golf GT 2.1 16V with throttles/1978 Golf LS 2.1 ABF with throttles/2008 Citi Storm 1.4i/2007 Hyundai Getz - my daily

Back to the top
Cheers guys and thanks for the comments.
Yea Tonker I know exactly What you mean. But remember they say it comes in 3's. First they stole my scooter, then a bunch of small things followed and then the accident. Its that darn Murhy guy. We need to find him and eliminate him.  :lol:  :lol: hopefully I'm done for now.  

MK1CRAZY YAHOOOOO!!!!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.