Skip navigation

Malvern Classic Car show *Sun October 14th* + Camping

Back to the top

Malvern Classic Car show *Sun October 14th* + Camping

So whats the official line then are we calling it 2 days now or not?

Back to the top
Im coming too :D

Back to the top

Dainish said

Oh great !!!!!!!! ;)

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Dainish said

Oh great !!!!!!!! ;)

:P cant b leaving me at home :D I might even have a Golf as well pahahahahahaha

Back to the top

pearcestu said

So whats the official line then are we calling it 2 days now or not?

To be honest, I usually make a loss on collecting payments for the passes when it's just for 1 day, so not going to risk paying the advance payment for 2 days as it will no doubt hurt  :?

I'll be booking and paying for the Sunday passes as usual, anyone who wishes to make a full weekend of it, either pay at the gate for the Saturday show or go to Andrew Greenwood Claasic Shows website and book the Saturday in advance for reduced rate  8)

Back to the top
ANY OF YOU GUYS FANCY JOINING US FOR GOOD 1 DAY SHOW IN SOUTHWEST SUNDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER? SEE HERE:

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=119859&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Thanks Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
1 Gammygolfgti
2. Ginner
3. Lhasadreams
4. His Boss
5. Eddiebear
6. Ben33 & Ghia
7. Ansar
8. VwBug
9. 89clipper
10. SteB
11. Matt
12. Bert
13. Daz
14. Cabrio Anna & Elv
15. Kampakev
16. theboron007&dub
17. richyhill
18. Arf333
19. waterworx
20. bouchay & nurseman
21. dubgolf2010
22. Mk1jim
23. pearcestu
24, Dainish

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

bouchay said

Malvern has plenty of shops and a retail estate about 3-4 miles down the road. There is a small shop within 1 1/2 miles. Bring a blanket or 2 aswell!

Don't think 'Tesco's' or 'Asda' have reached these parts yet  :mrgreen:

There is a Morrisons in the retail park, but if you venture in to Great Malvern there is a Waitrose. But I dont think they're quite your style Daz, so there is Lidl in Malvern Link :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Back to the top
Can you add one extra please rich.  Adam wants to come in his car as well.  Just checked website and the camping is only £5 per nite which is good.  Makes it worthwhile putting tent up too.  Whose up for it?? If I do book for two nites camping will it be on our usual clubb stand area as obviously I wouldnt want to move once tent pitched? :dontknow:

Back to the top
1 Gammygolfgti
2. Ginner
3. Lhasadreams
4. His Boss
5. Eddiebear
6. Ben33 & Ghia
7. Ansar
8. VwBug
9. 89clipper
10. SteB
11. Matt
12. Bert
13. Daz
14. Cabrio Anna & Elv
15. Kampakev
16. theboron007&dub
17. richyhill
18. Arf333
19. waterworx
20. bouchay & nurseman
21. dubgolf2010
22. Mk1jim
23. pearcestu
24. Dainish
25. golf 1980
26. Adam

Gammy are the extra's above too late to get you the money for the passes for entry for the sunday? Also when are you collecting the money or are you doing pay you on the date mate?

As Gammy has said above guys, he is arranging tickets for the sunday but if you want to go on the fri and sat you will have to either book over the website in advance or pay on the day.

As you can understand collecting or fronting money for people for 1 day at 25 people is enough, let alone 2-3 days.

As always its a great show and turnout by the mk1oc, so i cant see it being a problem with people camping for longer booking in advance

[ b ] G A M M Y [ / b ]- have you got a contact there, i was thinking might be worth a shout for a nice big camping area then as people turn up and pay they can say they are in mk1 oc camping and all be together

Cheers

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Please can you add us for Sunday Warren ?  My daughter and me would like to bring the mk1 - last big show of the year. Whats the score on passes/tickets/fee etc ?

Back to the top
This is going to be as big as the AGM soon! Quality!

Back to the top
Have you got your gas recharged ?

Lol

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Cheers Ade! I would have forgot about that! Weekend job no.4

Back to the top

richyhill said

Gammy are the extra's above too late to get you the money for the passes for entry for the sunday? Also when are you collecting the money or are you doing pay you on the date mate?

[ b ] G A M M Y [ / b ]- have you got a contact there, i was thinking might be worth a shout for a nice big camping area then as people turn up and pay they can say they are in mk1 oc camping and all be together

Cheers

Rich

No problem with late entries, haven't booked it yet, but will probably send off the forms end of the weekend  :wink:

There never is a problem with camping, though the format was different last year and they moved the show closer to the halls. If the show is in the same area as last year, then ideally we use the area next to the hut with the piano in it  :mrgreen: , if the show is in the old position then we get the area we used 2 and 3 years ago which is just up from the main toilet block……either way we dont want to be too far away from where the show ring will be  :wink:

Dave, your more than welcome :P  :P

Back to the top
Brill thanks for the update Gammy, hope your well mate

1 Gammygolfgti
2. Ginner
3. Lhasadreams
4. His Boss
5. Eddiebear
6. Ben33 & Ghia
7. Ansar
8. VwBug
9. 89clipper
10. SteB
11. Matt
12. Bert
13. Daz
14. Cabrio Anna & Elv
15. Kampakev
16. theboron007&dub
17. richyhill
18. Arf333
19. waterworx
20. bouchay & nurseman
21. dubgolf2010
22. Mk1jim
23. pearcestu
24. Dainish
25. golf 1980
26. Adam
27. Watson

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
If I  want to pre book this all I have to do is
print off a booking form fill it in and send them
a cheque for £10.Is that right.

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

I haven't had time to go onto the site and add up the figures for Saturday and Sunday, but if that is what you work it out as, then yes, fill it in and send off with a cheque…..Eddie is £10 with you paying for Saturday & Sunday pass or just for the addtional day……..just wanna be sure what you are paying for  :wink:

Got to shoot off, gonna be late for my first ever acupuncture treatment, hope it works  8O

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

Eddiebear said

I haven't had time to go onto the site and add up the figures for Saturday and Sunday, but if that is what you work it out as, then yes, fill it in and send off with a cheque…..Eddie is £10 with you paying for Saturday & Sunday pass or just for the addtional day……..just wanna be sure what you are paying for  :wink:

Got to shoot off, gonna be late for my first ever acupuncture treatment, hope it works  8O
I think i'm paying for two nights camping thats friday and saturday night.is it extra for the passis.Got if so can I pay on the day. to go doing Blackpool lights

B reg cab
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.