Skip navigation

Malvern Classic Car show *Sun October 14th* + Camping

Back to the top

Malvern Classic Car show *Sun October 14th* + Camping

Sat in a bar in Glasgow, the landrover 2am trip is a must !!!

Banner

Back to the top
i have some of those easy light logs things left over from the summer we never had!

Back to the top

pearcestu said

i have some of those easy light logs things left over from the summer we never had!

That would be good  8)

We need more wood to keep it going till 3am ish,  mk1 owners like fires almost as much as licking windows  :twisted:

Back to the top
I will bring some wood as well
in fact f we all chip in and bring some
we should have plenty.

B reg cab

Back to the top
I'll see what I can do ;)

Back to the top
Chinese lanterns,as per usual 😃

Banner

Back to the top
Had an email today from Classic Shows today - looks like they are doing 2 night camping this year! :D

As far as the show location is concerned we have had a slight problem this year in that there are only four Sundays in October 2012.  The first weekend always has the caravan show at Malvern and we have booked the Wye and Avon halls on the third and fourth weekend for the Mini and Bike shows respectively.  As the company who organise the flea fairs and antique shows at Malvern make more bookings at the venue than anyone else we could hardly complain that the showground decided to offer the Avon and Wye Halls to them instead of us for the classic car weekend, especially as we already had two or the four weekends in October already booked. Initially we moved our date to September to keep our location on the showground but quickly realised that the majority of our exhibitors and visitors would prefer to go to Malvern on the traditional date and move location within the showground. We have therefore booked the Severn Hall for inside stands and the adjacent hard standing for outside stands with the cars and commercial vehicle displays being on the grass right next to the outside stalls. The show entry will be through the main (yellow) gate with set up being from 2pm to 7pm on Friday and from 7am on Saturday and Sunday morning or traders, and breakdown by 6pm on Sunday evening. Camping is available for enthusiasts and clubs Friday night and Saturday night so why not make a weekend of it? Please use the booking form above to pre-book your classic on Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
2 days on the ming  now there's an offer !!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Umm interesting so is it now friday and saturday for malvern????

Banner

Back to the top
yeah im up for friday and saturday camping .
Just one thing is there any one alse from the northwest
going .And are any locoal shops there.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Two days is good for us :)

Back to the top
Malvern has plenty of shops and a retail estate about 3-4 miles down the road. There is a small shop within 1 1/2 miles. Bring a blanket or 2 aswell!

Back to the top

bouchay said

Malvern has plenty of shops and a retail estate about 3-4 miles down the road. There is a small shop within 1 1/2 miles. Bring a blanket or 2 aswell!
Thank you now I can plan abit beter.

B reg cab

Back to the top
1 Gammygolfgti
2. Ginner
3. Lhasadreams
4. His Boss
5. Eddiebear
6. Ben33 & Ghia
7. Ansar
8. VwBug
9. 89clipper
10. SteB
11. Matt
12. Bert
13. Daz
14. Cabrio Anna & Elv
15. Kampakev
16. theboron007&dub
17. richyhill
18. Arf333
19. waterworx
20. bouchay & nurseman
21. dubgolf2010
22. Mk1jim
23. pearcestu

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
I'll be coming with the Turkish guy.Ansar  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
1 Gammygolfgti
2. Ginner
3. Lhasadreams
4. His Boss
5. Eddiebear
6. Ben33 & Ghia
7. Ansar & mk1ali
8. VwBug
9. 89clipper
10. SteB
11. Matt
12. Bert
13. Daz
14. Cabrio Anna & Elv
15. Kampakev
16. theboron007&dub
17. richyhill
18. Arf333
19. waterworx
20. bouchay & nurseman
21. dubgolf2010
22. Mk1jim
23. pearcestu

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Wow how did I get bumped down to 23rd???

Back to the top
lol, numbers arnt representing anything mate i just scribbled down names on a piece of paper then popped them up, tried to do it in line with people that had said they were coming in thread and you were after Mk1jim wernt ya mate?

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Thanks Richyhill.

Back to the top

bouchay said

Don't think 'Tesco's' or 'Asda' have reached these parts yet  :mrgreen:

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.