Can you make us 3 now?

Done.

Paul, you have a reply. Sorted.  :wink:

Back to the top
Tea for two, Please Dan.

Back to the top

Back to the top
Anymore for anymore???

Tomorrow at 5pm is the cut off because I have to phone the chippy. Theyve just been chasing me for numbers.

Ta.

Back to the top
We will be coming too me and rob and both be eating xxx

Back to the top

Hi

Hi dano can you take me n becky off eating please, might have to come in black corrado as mk1 fuel pump giving up intermittently don't think I will have time to fix it by next weekend.

Banner

Back to the top

Re: Hi

bluey12 said

Hi dano can you take me n becky off eating please, might have to come in black corrado as mk1 fuel pump giving up intermittently don't think I will have time to fix it by next weekend.

Come in the Corrado, it's no problem.

Back to the top
sorry about not responding about the food, i've been out of the country, there's 2 people in my car but we can always share if there's too many people for plates :)

see you saturday

Back to the top

Back to the top
Saturday 15th September 2012

5.30pm meet at the business park. I'll be looking to take orders before we leave so that the restaurant can cook the food ready for our arrival. Please have a think about what you'd like to eat. No I don't have a menu!!!  :lol:

B&Q
Unit 1 Craven Drive
Southrings Business Park, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6BZ

There should be about 20 of us eating and a few more joining in for the drive later on. If you aren't eating, perhaps meet us around 7.30pm.

Seafarers Restaurant
343 Clifton Drive South,
St. Annes-On-Sea , FY8 1LP - 0871 963 2640

Once we've had tea we can have a drive along the front. Lighting up time for the Illuminations is 7.45pm but the traffic will obviously build before that.

Back to the top
No can do this year. The golf is still off the road waiting for the new suspension being fitted. Alexandra is not up this weekend aswell so I will do the lights later with her. Have fun ;)

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top
Think I will be on for this not eating so what best
Time to meet and wear thx billy

Back to the top

budge said

Think I will be on for this not eating so what best
Time to meet and wear thx billy

Depends on whether you want to drive over with us. If not see us at the restaurant around 7.15 - 7.30pm. The address is above ^^^^^

Back to the top
Ok no probs :)

Back to the top
I'll be eating but wont be driving through the lights because I'm working later 8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
We will join you in the drive through. Won't be eating though. Will try and meet you at bamber bridge.
Cheers
Andrew

Back to the top
Don't think am going to make this got back
From Blackpool breaze and got a knocking from
Drivers side :(

Back to the top
Well that was great fun sitting in a traffic jam for two hours lol, especially when I live two minutes from where we were queuing! Thanks to the people in the orange three door who let me in so I could go home!

Back to the top
Hi guys nice to meet people shame about the traffic tonight just got back to are hotel dan n deb.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.