Back to the top

Van Persie - He's off this season or next.. Why now hes 28

bloddy van persie. i assume by now everyone's seen this? if not, its hilarious

FIFA 12 | Discarding Van Persie - YouTube

Back to the top

johnr82 said

bloddy van persie. i assume by now everyone's seen this? if not, its hilarious

FIFA 12 | Discarding Van Persie - YouTube

Haven't got sound at work (well cant use it until lunch but I'll watch this in a bit!!  Where you been Johnr82?  Thought you'd be well in on this convo from the start fella  :wink:

lazey_boy - Cant see the pics of your car mate  :dontknow:

Back to the top
ive not been on the forum a great deal recently. I was convinced he was going to stay so im pretty gutted about RVP not signing a new contract, though i can understand his reasons if he's saying the club doesnt match his ambitions. It's certainly not about the money. In my opinion we need to be realistic and admit we're still a long way from winning anything (Carling Cup excluded) and RVP probably has 2 seasons max left at the top so if he wants to win trophies then we shouldnt stop him from moving on.

I would be very annoyed if he moved to another English club such as City or Utd though as that would be a massive "funk you" to Arsenal fans wouldnt it. Hopefully we will flog him to Juventus asap before it destabilizes the club any more

More importantly we REALLY need to get rid of all the rubbish players that we seem to have amassed:

ie Bendtner, Squillaci, Djourou, Denilson, Arshavin (maybe), Diaby, that South Korean chap that never played (why did we pay £4m for him???), the list goes on!!!!

Back to the top
that South Korean chap that never played (why did we pay £4m for him???)

He probably has made more money for your club through shirt sales in the middle east than any other player, remember in the UK there maybe 250k aresenal supporters in china, Korea etc millions thats why united, aresenal, and chelsea all buy one to play out there. It all started with Sun Ji Park he made Man U uber millions oh and he was a good player :-D

Back to the top
Maybe Utd should buy a few more Koreans etc, theyd be debt free in no time!

Back to the top
LOL they have Kagawa :-D well japanese anyway

Back to the top
Didn't it start with Inamoto>

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.