Skip navigation

Midlands AGM convoy to Uttoxeter Friday 6th July 2012

Back to the top

Midlands AGM convoy to Uttoxeter Friday 6th July 2012

bouchay said

Yes mate coming on my own, so theres enough room for the door on the way back. The space on the way up is taken up with Stella Cidre! ;)
Your coming from Hereford and bringing non local Cider, shame on you. Im bringing some pear cider, its made in Brum lol.

Back to the top
Im going to make the 2pm meet at toys r us/ maccy d's, but might not be fully built up. Im struggling now big time, but im gonna make it. Still hav;nt even got a tent yet lol

Back to the top
Pictures from last years agm!!!

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

webbywagon said

Still hav;nt even got a tent yet lol

heres my tent from last year, half setu up then bert snook his car in.. was to big really and i couldn't be bothered to pack it away so left it there, just brought another one :D

mAtt-

Back to the top
hey guys if you will have us lol, me, scott and Nikki and Stu wouldnt mine pitching up close to you guys like last year, we will be up early doors Saturday all being well, can you save us some space :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
of course mate :mrgreen:

see you sat :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Littlen not coming,so on my own by the looks of things......................... still 2.00pm Oldbury for me.

Banner

Back to the top
2:00 PM meet at Oldbury then.The Biryani should be being cooked as i type this. :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

mk1ali said

2:00 PM meet at Oldbury then.The Biryani should be being cooked as i type this. :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

is it halal  :wink:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

Bert said

mk1ali said

is it halal  :wink:
Bert

Oh yes.Ill get you some yoghurt Bert,I Know you can't handle it. :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
i was just thinking about white man yoghurt  :lol:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

Bert said

i was just thinking about white man yoghurt  :lol:
Bert

All packed in the cool box  :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Can you save a pitch for me, im not gonna make 2pm. Had a bitch of a suspension bolt siezed in and took me untill 11pm last night to get it out after starting on the rebuild at 5am yesterday morning. Just got the trim to put in now and few odds n sods. So its looking more like late afternoon early eve now. See you there Guys and take it steady on the way up.

Webby.

Back to the top

space man!!

can you save me a space for me tent /awning a made me mind up yet weather to come today or come sat morn me and dylan loooking forward to it just got to get the herbs !!!!! if coming today prob be around t time wil be there dylan got dentist half 2!!!

Back to the top
Just picked up 48 halal beef burgers courtesy of Sadat (painterman), he works for a meat processing factory, these are the same burgers you get off a burger van (they don't tell you there halal) :lol:  :lol: And he chucked in a pack of tiger shrimps  :mrgreen:

Sadat, will be at the agm later tonight after work, he's catching a train :wink:

So non of you midland guys need to buy burgers today, just buy some buns, baps and cheese :D

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Lovely,Sounds good. :D  :D

Back to the top
Still 2.00 for us lot......sleep in car if to wet ! put tents up later when stops raining !

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Still 2.00 for us lot……sleep in car if to wet ! put tents up later when stops raining !

Yes indeed ,the rain is not going to stop us. :punk:

Back to the top
this will be my first mk1 oc show only just become a member recently looking forward to a good old wet knees up see you all there :lol:

Back to the top
Sleeping in the car! The rain wont stop the cidre flowing! Oh yes can't wait for stinking hang over and bad back :mrgreen:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.