Skip navigation

VW Action Lazy Sunday, 29th July, Uttoxeter Racecourse

Back to the top

VW Action Lazy Sunday, 29th July, Uttoxeter Racecourse

I'm so sorry to have to do this but I'm gonna have to go to work instead of being at the show.

Been at work all day and its gonna spill over into tomorrow.

'91 Clipper Cabby
'02 Mk4 Tdi Estate
'67 Riley Elf
'79 Mini Clubman estate

Back to the top
I'm gonna push on with me white tintop tomorrow Anna, hoping to get it MOT'd for Tatton but there is lots to do and Germany is 4 weeks away.!

Hope you all have a good day  :cheer:

Back to the top
Ok guys, I understand.
I'll be limping mine there with a blown head gasket! Not a lot else can go wrong at the moment, keep calm and bake cakes I say:)

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top

vdub1 said

Ill load up the polishing rags and see you there.
There will defo be room for you now, hope to see you tomorrow.Annax

Banner

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

Ok guys, I understand.
I'll be limping mine there with a blown head gasket! Not a lot else can go wrong at the moment, keep calm and bake cakes I say:)

Do you want towing?  :mrgreen:

Seriously though, that's bad news Anna  :?

I'll see if I can find my kettle, everything kinda got chucked in the garage after the AGM  :P , if I do find it, I'll bring it along, so bring a cup  :wink:

See you tomorrow

Back to the top
Thank you everyone who turned up for the club stand today :D

We won!!!!!!!!

Will post photos up later in Show Review Section.

Banner

Back to the top
Just got back, left Uttoxeter and had to go over to Wem in North Shropshire and help with taking the dog show equipment down, they didn't do bad raising a bit towards the cost of a new kennels block for the rescue dogs  :P

Anyhow, back to Uttoxeter………… was a cracking show again and the weather was perfect, with a great bunch representing the club, that's why we won "Best Club Stand"  :cheer:  :cheer:   For me the best car was the "Rat", real comical with some neat touches  8) , great to meet everyone  :P

Back to the top
Really enjoyed today at Lazy Days Uttoxeter, great to meet more members. Lots of lovely cars and busses to look at and plenty to spend your money on also.

Well done to the club for winning best club stand, great to be part of it!   Look forward to the next show!

Well done to Anna on winning your trophy ( will pm you my address for you to send me the newspaper with the ag feature in!) Cheers!

Deb and Dan.

Back to the top
Hi, me and sharon (89clipper) had a good day today too, good weather, good to catch up with friends old and new. Well done anna for winning her oscar and to all us for representing the club and winning best club display, damn we are good :) see you all at tatton park next weekend. Gammy, thanks for the cuppas too ;)

Back to the top
Thanks to all, also.  Well done to Anna for having the shinier paprika red clipper.  Still, i enjoyed re-attching the flies to the front on the drive home!!!

And well done to us all for best club stand.  8)

Back to the top
had a good day out with you and for the best club stand wooohooo love it i think my  son had a nice day lol nice to meet new faces
laterz peeps happy dayz
dek

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.