Skip navigation

Guildford Meet - Sunday 1st July @ Ladymead Retail Park 5pm

Back to the top

Guildford Meet - Sunday 1st July @ Ladymead Retail Park 5pm

Hi guys so hopefully this is going to be the first of many organised meets in the Surrey area. Theres only a couple of us at the moment but hopefully itll get bigger and better as time goes on

When : 1st July @ 5pm
Where : Ladymead Retail Park Guildford (if we aim to try and park near the Burger King so were not hunting for each other thatd be great)

Fez

Back to the top
Count me in!

Flick r - Flickr: ErosUK's Photostream Insta g r a m - @MK1_TOBY

Back to the top
Haha will do :wink:

Back to the top
Do you want me to setup a facebook event for you?

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
Thatd be awesome James, if thats alright? Ive posted up in Berkshire mk1's as well :)

Back to the top
I should be able to come to this :)

Back to the top
Here is the facebook event ;)

James

Back to the top
I hope you can Max, the more the merrier. Thanks for sorting that James, your a legend ;)

Back to the top
No problem. I'm working that day so can't actually come myself.

James

Back to the top
Oh damn, i was hoping you were coming to this one so i didnt make a mess of it :P

Back to the top

VENUE CHANGE

Hi guys, James has raised a very good point on the fb group which is that the police have banned no rice and guildford cruise from using ladymead so i think we should move it to newlands corner unless there are any major objections.

Newlands corner, Shere Road/A25, GU4 8SE

(This is a link to the ukmkivs newlands meet which has a good map and picture of the entrance to newlands http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/t/421303.aspx?PageIndex=1 )

Cheers

Fez

Back to the top
You might also be getting some mk1 caddy off the caddy forum popping down too ;)

James

Back to the top
Sounds like the turnout could be quite good then!

Flick r - Flickr: ErosUK's Photostream Insta g r a m - @MK1_TOBY

Back to the top
Sounds like it could be an awesome turnout, thanks for sorting this out James :D

Back to the top
Can someone who's going please invite me to this event! As being 18, i of course live on facebook! aha

Cheers.

1983 Driver 1.3.
Build thread.

Back to the top

Shaney said

Can someone who's going please invite me to this event! As being 18, i of course live on facebook! aha

Cheers.

Send me you email address & I'll add you. :)

James

Back to the top
What time do we reckon this'll go on to?

1983 Driver 1.3.
Build thread.

Back to the top
Hiya Shaney, i think James has set it to 8 which sounds like a decent time to finish bearing in mind its a Sunday.

Fez

Back to the top
It will properly just naturally finish as people will start leaving after a few hours.

Also Fez you should change the title of the thread or people might go to the wrong place.

James

Back to the top
There is some pics from the meet on the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/groups/berksmk1golfs/photos/

James

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.