Skip navigation

AGM Virgins please reply to this thread !!

Back to the top

AGM Virgins please reply to this thread !!

I hope you all have healthy livers ..  :lol:

Back to the top
@ Waterworx  The liver will be just fine as long as we can get real ale in Uttoxeter?

Will have to raid a local Co-op…. Found this one: 21-27 The Maltings, Uttoxeter, ST14 7LN  Hope they have a good stock!

Plus - 'The Bulls Head, in Bag Lane, has become the only pub in the Uttoxeter area to make it into the 39th issue of the 2012 Good Beer Guide, put together by the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA).'

Back to the top
My second AGM.... and still without my mk1 :( :( :(

I saw a crinkly peanut tomorrow

Back to the top
@ MissMk1 curious as to why Elvis is not attending? Thought he had been resurrected long ago :) Will coming to AGM inspire or frustrate your project I wonder…

Back to the top

Just bought this little beauti,
going to pick it up on saturday from london!
gonna try and be a show day sunday !!!

Mk1 Golf TinTop 5 door 2.0Litre Abf bottom end/Kr head Twin 40 webbers

Back to the top

sprintexec said

@ MissMk1 curious as to why Elvis is not attending? Thought he had been resurrected long ago :) Will coming to AGM inspire or frustrate your project I wonder…

Probably a bit of both  :lol:  It inspried me last year so i'm sure it'll do the same this year. I'm hoping Elvis will be at AGM next year. fingers crossed!

Back to the top
Steff, you need to aim for Malvern in October !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Lol, sorry Ade, thats a looooong shot! :D

Back to the top
I'm agm virgin! First year it's not clashed with bug jam so can come to both :) I'll be with the mk lot - x

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
Will be my first time at the agm. Had my golf four years but it wont be coming with me unfortunately. Luckily my daily is a mk1 caddy so i'll be in that.

Back to the top

Ollie_d said

Will be my first time at the agm. Had my golf four years but it wont be coming with me unfortunately. Luckily my daily is a mk1 caddy so i'll be in that.
Fab, will be good to see you :D

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Me and the other half will be coming for the first time with my cabby (work in progress) but we are bringing all our gear in our mk4 TDI cause its to heavy for my baby to carry all that way....lmaoooo

Back to the top
Me, wife and the girls will be coming for the first time. My caddy truck is under extensive surgery!! Will be attending with camera at the ready, for tips and ideas for paint and customising.

cheers elroy

Back to the top
Although owning Mk1's for a few years now this will be my first AGM, but…….. Ill not be coming in my Mk1 Golf Gti as it not ready yet Grrrrrrrrrr!
I will be with my wife, little girl and Buster the Bulldog in our Range Rover Sport and new tent that we've not used yet so I hope it goes up to plan.

Ive arranged to meet a couple of veteran members over the weekend and am looking forward to seeing all of you and your cars.

Ill be coming down from Newcastle on Friday, setting off at about 11am.

Chris

1983 Mk1 Golf Gti 1.8 - Black
1999 Toyota Hi-Lux - White
2008 British Bulldog age 1 - Red & White
2009 Range Rover Sport - Black
2012 Mitsubishi Canter Tipper - Orange

Back to the top
this is my first as well. cant wait to bring the car to meet some new mates :)

ill be bringing the bees so if anyway sees the car pop in for a beer :)

my tent is your tent :)

Back to the top
Ill look out for you and pop in for a can mate

1983 Mk1 Golf Gti 1.8 - Black
1999 Toyota Hi-Lux - White
2008 British Bulldog age 1 - Red & White
2009 Range Rover Sport - Black
2012 Mitsubishi Canter Tipper - Orange

Back to the top
Finger crosses I'll be there Friday night instead of Saturday. An extra night with a BBQ and some beer. Sounds good to me :).

Back to the top
This will be my first agm really looking forward to it only got new wheels on yesterday after a refurb.coming with my son who loves daddy's old car!!!!
 :D

Back to the top

AGM

Yet another AGM Virgin!- hope to see lots of mk 1's  to drool over :D Marcus.

Back to the top
Me too, virgin . :(  can't wait to see other cars!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.