Skip navigation

AGM Virgins please reply to this thread !!

Back to the top

AGM Virgins please reply to this thread !!

If you have never been before and are coming this year then please introduce yourself here  :lol:

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
It will be my first AGM. Really looking forward to it, hopefully the weather will be good ☀😃🍻
I'll be coming with my Cabby;

Ste

Back to the top
This will be my 1st agm. Really looking forward to seeing all our mk1s together.

Rich

Back to the top
Flights booked to UK from Cyprus. Tickets booked for the weekend. This will be our first AGM and we will be there with our wonderfully ordinary Rivage. It will be good to put a few faces to names.  :)  Andy & Niki  :)

Back to the top

sprintexec said

Flights booked to UK from Cyprus. Tickets booked for the weekend. This will be our first AGM and we will be there with our wonderfully ordinary Rivage. It will be good to put a few faces to names.  :)  Andy & Niki  :)

If your both flying over, who's driving the Rivage?  :dontknow:  :dontknow:

:mrgreen:

Back to the top
It's my first agm too. I'm bringing the family and it's our first camping experience as a family. Were all really excited. We're cramming all the stuff into my mk1 cabby should be fun

Back to the top
Should be a good weekend for everyone. Much respect for flying in from Cyprus!! We had visiors from Malta and Italy in 2009 .

Back to the top
It is our first AGM and we are hoping to bring our Kamei Golf along.

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

sprintexec said

If your both flying over, who's driving the Rivage?  :dontknow:  :dontknow:

:mrgreen:

:lol:    She's tucked up in the UK - the Rivage that is!     :redfaced:

Back to the top

Dano said

Should be a good weekend for everyone. Much respect for flying in from Cyprus!! We had visiors from Malta and Italy in 2009 .

Thanks Dano. Truth is as well as having a great weekend, I'm looking forward to seeing your car! Especially the rebuilt motor :)

Back to the top
Yup, I plan on being there, will be bringing my Clipper.

Look out for a short bald bloke, possibly pushing a pink pushchair!!

'91 Clipper Cabby
'02 Mk4 Tdi Estate
'67 Riley Elf
'79 Mini Clubman estate

Back to the top
we will be there please be gentle with us.

Mot next week after 2 years in bits
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad82/h9adx/12122009002.jpg

Back to the top
second try.
this should be the pic, cant wait

Back to the top
i will attend, bringing my little lad too as he loves "dads red car"

i cant see me having the mk1 ready though so will be there in the trusty seat inca van :-(

Back to the top
sweetmk1dub great photo. You putting pedal extensions on so your son can drive the 'little red car'? I guess not…. :)

Back to the top
He's 3 and a half and has already told me that he should drive it and I should go in the back :-)  I have no intention to sell it so will probably give it to him when he's old enough to drive.

Back to the top
Me and my bro are coming.

I'll be in my cabby…

And my bro will be in his splitty.

Hopefully the weather will be good.

Looking forward to beer, BBQ, fancy dress and seeing some awesome cars and owners!

Mk1 Gti Cabby project on the go! Detailed engine, roof off, leather interior, 16's, painted, now getting put back together!

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=103263&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc

Back to the top

Back to the top
djrussf1 your cabby looks very smart, will be good to see her at the AGM. Oh yeah and your bro's splitty :)

Back to the top
Thanks guys!

Can't wait!

Got my fancy dress sorted this week too! :mrgreen:

Mk1 Gti Cabby project on the go! Detailed engine, roof off, leather interior, 16's, painted, now getting put back together!

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=103263&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.