Skip navigation

Are there any other meets in surrey?

Back to the top

Are there any other meets in surrey?

Oh mate thats a shame, i hope you have a good day though. Well im definitely hoping this will be a reoccuring event so we should be posting up more dates.

I think your right about Ladymead so if anyone else has got any other ideas thatd be great, otherwise we could just meet there and move on to somewhere else if someones got another idea on the day OR we could make it a bit later?

Im open to anything to be honest, itd just be nice to meet up with some other dubbers in the area

Back to the top
could do it about 5? its still nice and light due to summer so? if not then a different area? i would suggest areas around leatherhead but theres not much haha

Flick r - Flickr: ErosUK's Photostream Insta g r a m - @MK1_TOBY

Back to the top
Yeah i was trying to think of stuff round leatherhead but nothing really came to mind, i thought about KG5 in Bookham but its not brilliant really :D

But yeah 5's fine with me mate, itll probably be a bit quieter by then as well. Plus Burger King should still be open if anyone gets hungry :P

Shall we agree on that then?

Back to the top
haha yea kg5 is full of potholes too! leatherhead leisure centre car park is always good for a meet but thats it really! yea 5 is fine with me!

Back to the top
Yeah man, trying to get in and out of there can be a bit of a mission haha. I never thought about the leisure centre thats not such a bad idea, we could use that as a backup.

Alright so ill start a Guildford thread when i get a minute and put up details

Back to the top
yea man sounds good, pm me when you get a thread going

Back to the top
Will do mate :D

Back to the top
Feel free to stick a post on the Berkshire fb page as I think a few might pop over.

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
Will do James! just joined the group ;)

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.