Skip navigation

Are there any other meets in surrey?

Back to the top

Are there any other meets in surrey?

Hi guys, just hoping someone might know if theres a decent meet around Kingston or Guildford?Unfortunately No Rice stopped and the only other ones i know of are in Berkshire or theyre ukmkivs meets and I've found them to be a bit clicky.

I'd be happy to meet up with a few people if they're up for it? We could use the ukmkivs venues (Newlands Corner, near Guildford OR Krispy Kreme, New Malden) or wherever is most popular/convenient amongst the people interested in this idea.

Cheers guys

Fez

Back to the top
Surely somes gotta be interested in meeting up in the Surrey area? Doesnt have to be a huge meet but just a laid back one would be pretty cool

Fez

Back to the top
Come down to the Berks meet next Wednesday ;)

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
Hey James, id love to come to the Berkshire meet but im busy next Wednesday and itd be great to have a chilled MK1 meet closer to home, there just dont seem to be any willing participants right now. Maybe its me  :D

Back to the top
Fez I'm from leatherhead in Surrey, I'd be happy for a little meet up, all the others are a bit far to be considered 'local' haha would be nice to get a surrey meet going! A mate of mine also has a mk1 which is off the road ATM but I'm sure he would be willing to join in!

Flick r - Flickr: ErosUK's Photostream Insta g r a m - @MK1_TOBY

Back to the top
Hey man, yeah i agree all the other meets are just a bit too far. i live in claygate but i spend most of my time in horsley/bookham so yeah id be well up for that and bring your mate the more the merrier. Where do you fancy meeting though?

Back to the top
Im not too fussed really man! you know anyone who would join us?

me and my mate yesterday! Mine on the left, his on the right

Back to the top
Oh ok well im not too bothered either, but Newlands Corner springs to my mind :) erm most of my mates arent really into the vw scene but ive got a couple of people that might come down, 1 with a mk3 vr6 and the other with a mk2 project.

Your golfs look very tidy by the way, itd be cool to get a picture with all three :P

Back to the top
YES! aha i've been after a surrey meet for ages! I'm in Haslemere but went to college at Godalming, and am always in guildford!

I know what you mean about there being a lack of Mk1 and meets in Surrey! Get a little Guildford area thread going on, as i'd definetly be interested!

1983 Driver 1.3.
Build thread.

Back to the top
Yea well i never heard of new lands corner so be nice to check it out! But yea Guildford is a cool place to meet too. I'm
Up for anywhere! Weekends are best :)

Back to the top
Awesome, another persons interested :P

Newlands is just off the A246 before Guildford, but im happy with meeting in Guilford. How does Ladymead Retail Park where No Rice used to meet sound then? Would everyone be happy meeting on a Sunday?

Back to the top
Yea man Sunday is best for me! Il speak to my mate and check he is down! Either of those places is fine with me so yea see what Shaney says

Back to the top
I'm in Amsterdam this sunday aha. but am free after then!

1983 Driver 1.3.
Build thread.

Back to the top
There's always one…. Haha nah just do it next week then?

Back to the top
Ahaha, im happy with next Sunday. Shaney its your call on where we meet

Back to the top
I'd be up for a Surrey meet , live in Farnham, work in Haslemere.  Let me know if you pick a day

The fleet stands at:

'90 Clipper

'95 T4 lwb

'94 T4 lwb

Back to the top
Yea well I'm up for next Sunday somewhere in the Guildford area? Everyone seems free then so..

Back to the top
Ok well seeing as how everyones cool with sunday the 1st of July, lets say well all meet at Ladymead Retail park at 12?

If everyones happy with that ill make a Guildford thread as suggested

Back to the top
Sorry can't make that day (it's my birthday) but weekday evenings are good for me.  work and other stuff get in the way at weekends, but keep posting dates and see what I can make

The fleet stands at:

'90 Clipper

'95 T4 lwb

'94 T4 lwb

Back to the top
By dates, I mean other dates in the future, not a different date next week end.
Won't ladymead be quite busy on a Sunday lunch time?

The fleet stands at:

'90 Clipper

'95 T4 lwb

'94 T4 lwb
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.