Skip navigation

Exciting news, your input needed.

Back to the top

Exciting news, your input needed.

I have managed to secure a distribution deal with a major parts supplier which im over the moon about, now i need to get ordering parts but wonder what parts people would buy, obviously this is a mk1 forum so only really interested in your mk1 requirements.

The supplier has MASSIVE choice on mk1 stuff, panels, floors, lights, grills, etc etc so really im asking what you think would be a good stock item!

Obviously ill be offering discounts to paid members but ill sort that with dano and when i have a full idea of pricing.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
engine bit like gasket sets, water pumps, rings, bearings, head gaskets, strech bolts

imo if 1 place could do a full set for an engine rebuild it would save shopping around and getting bits here there and everywhere

rads, rad hoses, orginal looking not samco shiney shit

:)

:)

Banner

Back to the top
I can do those bits anyway mate, just got to ask

Back to the top
Grill badges
Grill Trim

Back to the top
I havent found the supplier of those yet :-(

can get new rear badges but i think vw classic parts started to reproduce them anyway?

Back to the top
I find that it's easy enuf to get "big" parts,it's things like carpet clips battery clamps scrapers /clips and small items that are difficult to get,or am I  looking at the wrong sites?

ed.

Back to the top
boot lock seals, carb seals, i am after a full set of badges for my cabby and the correct GTI one if you can get them, would definatelty take a set if reasonable price, power coated bits lol, cabby parts like foam gasket seals rear window rubber etc can you also get via them original hella replacement lights etc?

If i eventually have the cash for respray on mine then would look to get complete set of new lights all round and probably brand new grille etc

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Ritchie I have Genuine hood gasket seals and boot seals in stock.

More items getting powdered this week!

Back to the top
Dammit ! just ordered boot lock seal from heritage and roof foam gasket seals from vw, and they are out of stock for 10 days but luckily chortle has a set i can use for now as doin my outer skin on Monday with him and jelly :-)

im not gona ask your price on them :-( as they could have been popped in my box of bits :-(

should have thought , at least i know for future

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
muppet

Back to the top
lol

can you get brand new correct badges for my sportline?

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Not got a source mate, ill keep an eye out for you tho

Back to the top
could you be like vw heritage but cheaper and better?

Back to the top
Lol, long term possibly?

Back to the top
This is good one Mark !! would you be able to do a flyer for the members pack in A5 size ???? giving a discount code only for paid members.

Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
when will this be in place as i have a few things i'd like and prefer to give my money to someone who cares.

Back to the top
I can buy now but need to put a 4k order in to get free post.

As soon as I know what I want to be stocking I'll get the order place.

I know I'll be ordering a few pairs of s2 and s1 mirrors, single light grilles, floor pans, cl and gti splitters, filler necks, few of every repair panel, break disk backing plates, caddy rear lights etc, there's thousands of items to choose from??? Loads of classic panels right up to modern stuff.

Back to the top
Small bumpers with chrome inserts. It's hard enough finding one, but finding one that fits at a reason price is even harder :)

2008 VW Transporter T5, 1974 Rover P6 2200TC, 2010 Mini Cooper.

Back to the top
Oh yeh, and drive shafts :)

2008 VW Transporter T5, 1974 Rover P6 2200TC, 2010 Mini Cooper.

Back to the top
Bumpers yes, not with the chrome tho. Shafts, can get those on a service exchange basis .

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.