Skip navigation

83 GTI G60 BBM - BBS E30

Back to the top

83 GTI G60 BBM RESTO ( painted - video - 08/12/2012 )

ivortheengine said

the electric orange will look sharp!
the 2 foam rectangular blocks in the pic with the filler cap- are they to fit under the bonnet ? if so where did you get them ?
i like the leather seats .

cheers mate.

i get them this site  link

Back to the top
Heckblende for Series I safely arrived today :) looks cool
bacardincoke thank you mate.

i cant wait to see how going to looks on the car :)

Back to the top
Good old Parcel Force, glad it got there safely… This is going to be a show-stopper of a Golf when it's done, genuinely looking forward to seeing the reveal.

Back to the top
oh im liking this :)

MK1 Golf Owners Club Official Instagram Account @vwmk1golfoc or Instagram

Send your images to ig@vwgolfmk1.org.uk and we will share them with the world!

Back to the top

Bacardincoke said

Good old Parcel Force, glad it got there safely… This is going to be a show-stopper of a Golf when it's done, genuinely looking forward to seeing the reveal.

i dont know its going to show stopper but  i loved :)  be honest i cant wait see all that good staff on car.

Back to the top
another package comes today :mrgreen:
car gone another level
big thanks allan which i bought from him.
and send me next day delivery.

rare part happich rear pop out windows  stil new never been used. some photo.

also looking for vent windows quarter light clear 1 any one have or where can get please let me know :)

Back to the top
Im glad your happy mate cant be many new sets about, i will watch with interest over your build.

Back to the top
i bought set carbon fiber door cards im not sure to put them  photo what its look like.

Back to the top
Not sure on the colour bit max power for my liking.

Those pop outs are the ultimate mod nearly brought them myself and I don't even own a tintop lol

This will be one of the nicest mk1's when finished I might even own it one day lol good luck mate

Dan

Back to the top
those rear pop outs are smokin sheeeet

Back to the top
Loving those rear pop outs, electric orange with cream interior however not sure awesome build thread though. You seem to have all the right ingredients bar one

Back to the top
thanks for the positive comments guys :)

also vent windows arrive today need some new seal any body knows where i can get them ?

Back to the top
Oooh the bug bear of my life,they were still available main dealer i ordered a set "no probs"says the parts guy so paid up and waited for me nice new genuine seals.Then another guy on here was asking where to get some so i tell him main dealer,he was told they were now obsolete within a week of me ordering mine but they did manage to find him one side.Then i get a call from my mate at vw telling me i was also only getting one side and a refund for the other i was fuuuuuuurious lol.Anyway vw heritage seems to be the only plkace now but be warned they are 120 a side all in and they ar not genuine vag,bummer!

Back to the top
You get those windows off e bay this week?

Back to the top

utterly-dubberly said

You get those windows off e bay this week?

yes i did buy on ebay :) another set for sale 130 pound  if anyone interested :)  here is link us ebay :  vents windows

just waiting for my new seals  :)

Back to the top
speaker pods arrived today.

Back to the top
another package arive today vent windows seal i feel bit lucky find them new :)
still with sticker :)
all the way from Austria :)

Back to the top
Very nice mate,

I would love a clear set of those opening quarter windows but can't find any for love nor money.

Smudger

Back to the top
Had a set of the small smoking windows on my mk1 fiesta. Worth about £250 now… Which is what I sold the car for oops!

Wanted: Front Bumper, DESPERATELY NEED A DRIVERS WING!

MY Build Thread

My Facebook Build Page #Project83

Back to the top
good news this  afternoon happich rear popouts windows been fitted.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.