Skip navigation

Underseat Sub

Back to the top

Underseat Sub

Lets see some pics of the sub under the seat then! And specs and where you got it from please.

Back to the top
Pic of the sub

Under the seat, Seat is fully forward and folded.There is a 14inch gap between the sub and rear seat.

Seat back to the normal position i have it, Level with the driver seat.

Control unit

Back to the top
I got it from Amazon but its not the only place that sells it. Blurb as follows.

-150W peak power
-World's smallest power subwoofer
-Aluminum Die-cast frame
-Noise-less sound
-Wired remote
-RCA & speaker level input (so that this KSC-SW01 subwoofer can be use in conjunction with factory fitted car stereo)
-Active subwoofer system
-Speaker size: 160mm
-Ferrit magnet
-Built-in amplifier
-Frequency Response: 50Hz - 4000Hz
-Dimensions (W x H x D) : 270 x 70 x 180mm

Back to the top
looks good mate, if cool with you i wil give you a shot one day come take a look at it when im in the office in Chepstow, could be just what i need to do, miss my base, but love having the boot space lol :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
No prob mate there mon to fri so just let me know.

Back to the top
So your in Chepstow then, not to far away from Hereford. I feel a lite road trip coming along ..........

Back to the top
Yeah, I should be going to the show on 5th Aug if it helps anyone further away.

I used to have lots of audio in my old mk2 but can't be arsed with a boot full of subs and amps these days, i'm more than happy with it for the money plus as you can see in the pics it fits very easily under the seat. I need to sort the wires out a bit better and decide where I want the remote but I wanted to get it in and makes sure it worked before I spent ages pulling carpet up and stuff.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.