Back to the top

1st pics of restore

...ive ran out of tissues..

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
wow! gona be gorgeous when done!

keep the pics coming

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

funk-star said

Looks very very nice mate! there is a lot of stunning builds going on at the moment, going to make the show and shine winners a tricky choice!

What brake pipes have you used? or are they the copper ones painted?
thought about the original ones you can buy but,with my car having a 2litre tall block,rear discs and bigger servo etc i didnt think the kit was for me.we have formed our own and hopefully made the pipes less visible then powder coated them

Back to the top

Macca said

Can you still buy these splitter boxes or will i need to clean up one of my old ones?
Im glad of your pics as they are giving me reference points for my fuel lines and brake line routes.
yes from euro car parts and unipart centres

Back to the top

richyhill said

wow! gona be gorgeous when done!

keep the pics coming

Rich
sorry for lack of pics ,will get some up as the car was struck up for the 1st time today

Back to the top

thought i would show the campaign.very very dusty at the mo :lol:

Back to the top

full interior out and no brown stuff anywhere

Back to the top

Back to the top

pics of engine now installed

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
lastly for now the fully refurbed rare oz turbo alloys in 7x15 et 33.pics shows them just as the tyres had been put on so not shone up yet

Back to the top
Superb, Looking really clean. If mines is looking half as good then I'll be happy  :wink:

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top
this is one sorted motor! that engine bay looks mint !

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
thank you people :D

Back to the top
Seriously tidy bay! makes my one look like a birds nest lol

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Very nice!keep up the great work.

Back to the top
Very nice factory build mate , love the Oz turbos too

Back to the top
STUNNING!

Mk1 Gti Cabby project on the go! Detailed engine, roof off, leather interior, 16's, painted, now getting put back together!

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=103263&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.