Skip navigation

Fisherman in Looe today........

Back to the top

Fisherman in Looe today........

I am fully booked sharking and tripping till October the only chance I get to go to shows is if I have to cancel my trip due to too the weather,then I find a show thats on and try and get there  :)

Back to the top
Could all meet up at hannafore, or down the millpool, or even at seaton in the car park down there!!! haha

Mk1 Golf TinTop 5 door 2.0Litre Abf bottom end/Kr head Twin 40 webbers

Back to the top
I'll be down sometime between 4th-18th august with my mk1 and hopefully the gf's one too if it's repaired :)

Back to the top

Bounty said

I'll be down sometime between 4th-18th august with my mk1 and hopefully the gf's one too if it's repaired :)

Look us up when your down,always parked on the quay  :)

Back to the top
Yeah will do mate! I remember seeing it a couple of years ago outside east looe arcade where it normally is and taking pics etc.

I normally stay over west looe, just past the church, overlooking where Mystique II's berth ;)

Back to the top
maybe line all 4 up and have some pics :P

Mk1 Golf TinTop 5 door 2.0Litre Abf bottom end/Kr head Twin 40 webbers

Back to the top
Hopefully, if the gf's one is fixed!

If not, we'll be in my cabby. If the weather's good, Im going to pack a picnic, drop the roof then cruise and scrape off on some little adventures! :)

Back to the top
I might be wrong, but think i just seen Fisherman's daily driver "Mystique II" coming back into the harbour on the webcam @ 15.22hrs :lol:

Webcam:

http://www.looe.co.uk/webcam/webcam.htm

Back to the top
Not me Gammy,got in at 5pm,but I see youve found that webcam,theres 2 or 3 that follow everything going on in the harbour  :wink:

Back to the top
I'll be down on the 11th-14th of August, however I'll probably be in our mk6 tdi curtesy car rather than the mk1 :(

I'll definitely look you up dave, got any trips out on those days? If we get time I may bring Sian out on a trip :)

Back to the top
Will be doing 2hr mackerel trips and 4hr half days on the Monday and Tuesday,either look me up or make sure you book on the Mystique  :wink:

Back to the top
We'll only be down for 3 days I think, so will be cramming a lot of things in, while we're down there.

If we dont get time to come out for a trip, we'll deifnitely look you up and come have a nose at the caddy/mk1 :)

We wont be in either of our mk1's I'm afraid, but a 10/11 plate Scirocco 2.0 TDi (curtesy car) :)

Back to the top
p.s I dont suppose youd be interested in some genuine 13x8 alley cats? need a light refurb to be mint.

After £300 for them. If i can sell them, I can book a b&b so we can stay a couple of extra days as a surprise :)

Back to the top
Dont need any more wheels Im afraid,have 2 grands worth of Ronals sat in the conservatory going spare  :lol:

Back to the top
You can never have too many wheels ;)

She's got to work now anyways, so looks like the money will be going on her mk1/bills/my mk1/random stuff we dont need.

Inbox me your number mate, and I'll drop you a text when we're down there.

Failing that, I'll just shout at you if I see you on the mystique.

Back to the top
No problem you will find me on the quay every day,one way or another.
Cheers Dave

Back to the top

fisherman said

No problem you will find me on the quay every day,one way or another.
Cheers Dave

Must have been a busy one on Saturday Dave, 13ft Thresher shark, I wondered if it was anything to do with you  :wink:

It's on You Tube……….

Thresher Shark 13ft 350lbs aboard Mystique 2 Looe Cornwall. - YouTube

:P  :P  :P

Back to the top
Think you can tell how surprised we were to see a thresher,1st one been caught on rod and line for 50 years,would have been a new british record if it had been brought in,but I got it measured and tagged as quick as possible and watched it swim away,once in a lifetime fish.

Back to the top
seen you yesterday we was coming down the hill into looe in a white cabby we waved to each other :)

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Keiron foster Forever Fund for Meningitis UK

xxx jen xxx

Back to the top
Did think it might have been you,5 minutes earlier and you would have caught me in the carpark,cabby looked clean  :)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.