Skip navigation

Anyone on here going to lydden hill bhp show?

Back to the top

Anyone on here going to lydden hill bhp show?

Errrr well iv had it for 6months and its had a new cam belt new.clutch new gear linkage New bilstien suspension, had my carb completely rebuilt and ultra sonically cleaned; new wheels and tyres with 10mm spaces did have stretched tyres but they fell off when someone pulled straight infront of.me and I had to slam the brakes on :( as well a braided cables all over; new interior carpet with custom leather seats and door cards stripped out rear *just to be a bit differnt* New alpine speakers all the way round i think iv got the GTI dash.. when I got it my main aim was to get the car running perfectly and have the first trip in it to bhp so that's why there's been so much engine work but I'm so proud that I did achieve iv got a quote for a full respray so that's my next thing to do :) I know its not that impressive but I properly love my car iv spent a long time running the new parts in but now its all sorted I don't think iv ever enjoyed driving so much :P how is your car going?

Mk1 golf cabriolet 1.8ltr

Skoda fabia 1.4ltr

Mk2 Seat Ibiza gti Cupra 2.0lt

Ford galaxy 2.3ltr

Back to the top
Well I am a mechanic by trade I alway wanted a mk1cab and when a friend of a friend called to say a guy I know has got a cab with a problem I as ok sweet so when there and found it as a nice one and it looked like head gasket had gon guy did not want it done so I said would u sell he said no any way in end got it for 250 and found a breather blocked.
So had the 1.8 gti a year now put coil overs on her then got a set of bbs rs001 and when refurb them with 2 inch lip on rear and 1.5 on front they look sweet now got on order a full set or powder coated metal bumpers from vw herita also done cam belt 4 or 5 oil changes coolant change new sparks and coil and new seats getting there slowly need to put pics up really

Back to the top
Hey got a proper.deal there I got mine really cheap aswell managed to buy it for 200 off my brother's landlord when I went to stay with him late last year :P definitely need to get some pics up mate would be good to see :D

Mk1 golf cabriolet 1.8ltr

Skoda fabia 1.4ltr

Mk2 Seat Ibiza gti Cupra 2.0lt

Ford galaxy 2.3ltr
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.