Skip navigation

Anyone on here going to lydden hill bhp show?

Back to the top

Anyone on here going to lydden hill bhp show?

just wondering if anyone here is going to the bhp show at lydden hill http://www.bhpperformanceshow.com/

sproutsy

Back to the top
anyone?

sproutsy

Back to the top
Hey a little bit late but I was at bhp :) had the G reg cabby on the top hill :) teams called "Tarmac knights" there was my cabby my mates vr6 mk2 golf and a mk1 fiesta :) you may have seen it :)

Mk1 golf cabriolet 1.8ltr

Skoda fabia 1.4ltr

Mk2 Seat Ibiza gti Cupra 2.0lt

Ford galaxy 2.3ltr

Back to the top
haha oh god there were so many cars that day, got any pics of it?
heres mine, see it?

sproutsy

Back to the top
Aha yes mate I was eyeing your car up all day mine was directly the the left of where your stand was :P yours is beauty mate iv got tp admit it aha my team had a big marquee up and my mate was showing.off his speakers pretty much all day in a black mk2 :) ill try get a pic of mine up. :)

Skoda fabia 1.4ltr

Ford galaxy 2.3ltr

Back to the top

Skoda fabia 1.4ltr

Ford galaxy 2.3ltr

Back to the top
haha, yeah i saw it!!, did u see havairs one down near the paddock, in blue, was soo nice

sproutsy

Back to the top
Oooo yeah he might be doing my air ride for me aha spent a long time down there talking to him bout it he's also sorted me out some senders for my VDO's as I can't get any anywhere haha did you see the stretch on the blue r32 that was with havair? When I asked him how they managed to get the tyres on the rim his answer was "fluke will never happen again aha"

Skoda fabia 1.4ltr

Ford galaxy 2.3ltr

Back to the top
ah sweet,,, yeah i did that was mental, actually sat on the rim, helllaaa flushh!

sproutsy

Back to the top
Was a nice car but my.god is.air ride expensive aha there were 2 other mk1's there but gotta admit I didn't really like em one was full of rust and the other was bland aha was gna come see if u wanted to sell urs aha :P iv been considering swapping.my cabby for a tintop :)

Skoda fabia 1.4ltr

Ford galaxy 2.3ltr

Back to the top
haha yeah i met a guy with a white mk1 gti parked down by the bleachers, swear he said it was all cammed etc etc, i want to sell mine but at the same tie keep it as i know in summer itll be a great fun car :)

sproutsy

Back to the top
Aha i know the team but iv never seen his car out with them :/ and same for me I wanna sell mine just cus ita cost so much to keep it up and running but driving to and from lydenn was probably the best drive iv ever had aha if u do wanna sell it let mw know cus id be interested :) btw what are you runnin In your car?

Skoda fabia 1.4ltr

Ford galaxy 2.3ltr

Back to the top
haha ok as i say everythings up for sale at the right price ;). its a 1300, but has been professionally re built by t.e.s to a very high standard and re bored, bigger pistons etc etc so maybe around a 1.4 now, also has a twin choke carb which is so much fun when the second pot kicks in, the engine loves to rev and very nippy for what it is. :)

sproutsy

Back to the top
Oo sounds like shes been well cared for mate :) what carb are you running? I can imagine ahes pretty nippy mines a 1.8 with twin choke carb and my god it kicka when the second kicks in aha and Yh everytgings got its price but its probably a big price looking at what uv done to it aha I know my paint work Isbt mint but the amount of engine and running gear that iv had done kinda makes up for it :P

Skoda fabia 1.4ltr

Ford galaxy 2.3ltr

Back to the top
yeah very well looked after :) its a dmtl or dtml cant remember what way round haha, ideally id like £2800 which is nothing compared to the amount of time and money thats gone into it :)

sproutsy

Back to the top
There is a vw show next week end at lydden hill new skool and old skool any one going it 15 pound at the gate I'll be there on sat in me cabby

Back to the top
i should be there, was going to do the weekend but im busy friday :/

sproutsy

Back to the top
Nice one well I'll be there on the sat but it's a shame my bumpers are not ready but wanna see over vdubs

Back to the top
I might be going to that got a invite to go from one of the organisers *bit of a miracle seeming my cabbys far from mint* but o well just gotta see what moneys like :/

Skoda fabia 1.4ltr

Ford galaxy 2.3ltr

Back to the top
Well if I'm aloud in the show and shine it be nice just waiting for me bumpers from vw heritage gregj ur cabby is nice mate what u done to her
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.