Skip navigation

Dub Be Good. 6th May. Pawlett, Somerset

Back to the top

Dub Be Good. 6th May. Pawlett, Somerset

web: http://www.dubbegood.co.uk/
fb: Facebook

£4 per car

Looking at getting a club stand sorted for this, its a new show and its all for charity. Its a sunday only show (dont worry about work the Monday is bank holiday  :) )
We'll have a BBQ and gazebo as usual

Any Interest? would want about 10 cars for a club stand.
Could be a good replacement for cruise to the prom thats cancelled :(

Cheers
Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
im there :) stick me on it :P should have the car looking ok by then too lol...

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
I may come and join in on your stand as all the kerbside boys are going to be at Stanford hall.

Mk1 Rivage Cabby on coilovers + VR6 Brakes

Back to the top
01 - arff333
02 - mixerman
03 - richyhill
04 - kerbside - timbo (tbc)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Ive confirmed the clubstand for 10 cars :)
Sadly we cant take a BBQ cus their permit/liscence/insurance or what ever you need to have to run a show doesnt cover them, but there will be hot food availible

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top
Group txt sent

come on people, lets put on a good turnout from the MK1 oc for this new show, and our first show together in the Southwest this year :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

s

Hi all !!! Put me and Nikki down we'll only be bringing one car though. See ya there  :D

Back to the top
01 - arff333
02 - mixerman
03 - richyhill
05 - Spark Stu & Nikki

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
bump

come on guys, i know its a bank holiday but i would have thought a few would have been up for this new show thats for charity :-) , it only a 1 day event, as mentioned i think we will be meeting at Gordano services on the m5 10 am

cheers

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Could be tempted (depends how much work I have) but would need a lift...

Back to the top
Put me down for this guys. Just need to clean my car now its looking abit dirty after its trip to pembrey on the weekend.

Back to the top
01 - arf333
02 - mixerman
03 - richyhill
05 - Spark Stu & Nikki
06 - Drakey91 - work permitting ;)
07 - gasco

mixerman - would you be able to give Drakey a lift?? He lives on fishponds road ?

Heres the rough plan guys we got a big cruise / convoy going down. MK1 OC, MK2 OC, SWDubs, ClubGTI, BrizzleDubs and MidsDubClub.
We are meeting at Gordano services (Jct 19 M5) at 09:30 - 10:00am with a plan to leave between 10:00 and 10:15 latest. Then drive down to Sedgemore Services (halfway between jct 21 and 22 M5) to meet a few guys from Weston saving them the trip up from Bristol. We will need to leave Sedgemore at 10:30 latest.

Looks like its gonna be a good turnout for the drive down!!

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top
01 - arf333
02 - mixerman
03 - richyhill
05 - Spark Stu & Nikki
06 - Drakey91 - work permitting  
07 - gasco
08 - fisherman - weather permitting

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top
drakey i'll send Jamie a txt if not i'll come by and get you and scott in morning

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Cheers Richy

Back to the top
drakey, Jamie has someone in the caddy, and as they only have 2 seats thats that lol.

Is there a bus you could jump on to mall first thing sunday morning to get there for like 9-9.30?

if so that would be a major help as be coming that way to pick scott up and saves coming the complete other side of town and doubling back on myself

Cheers

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
01 - arf333
02 - mixerman
03 - richyhill
05 - Spark Stu & Nikki
06 - Drakey91 - work permitting
07 - gasco
08 - fisherman - weather permitting
09 - Daryl (lhasa geen tin top)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
I don't think I can get a bus tbh mate. Although Scott has possibly found someone to pick me up!

Back to the top
yeah all sorted mate, Gasco is picking you up, Scott is gona send your number to him so he can sort where to meet you on Fishponds road or whatever and then i can drop you back :-)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
yeah sorry mate i would but im outa room :( next time ;)

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.