Skip navigation

Harewood house VW Festival 17th-19th August. mk1 golf

Back to the top

Harewood house VW Festival 17th-19th August. mk1 golf

just going sunday. not camping this time because off to germany the week after. Yon going unphased on thurs? 8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

Dj Ev said

just going sunday. not camping this time because off to germany the week after. Yon going unphased on thurs? 8)
prob not, as its the night before.. I will be dropping dans pass thru his door, I can put yours with it if you plan to come up with him on sunday??

Back to the top
Me and the misses (89clipper) are camping from friday, got into the show n shine on the sunday, looking forward to it :)

Back to the top

vwbug said

Me and the misses (89clipper) are camping from friday, got into the show n shine on the sunday, looking forward to it :)
do you want to put your car on the club stand on Saturday? if so you can pick up club stand pass friday night???

Back to the top

Pass

Hi pnerivage I'm camping and on the stand on sat, shall I gt the pass off you on fri aft some time? Cheers rich

Banner

Back to the top
Just paid for Sunday only tickets.Due to costs I am not camping this year  :cry:  hope the weather holds good for all the weekend campers and you all have a great time (you will have a great time)and Yvonne n myself will miss this. Cya all Sunday :D

Back to the top
Limited reception in darkest Cornwall still !!!

Tony, please post mine and Ev's tickets through the door.

Thanks very much.

Back to the top

PNERivage said

vwbug said

do you want to put your car on the club stand on Saturday? if so you can pick up club stand pass friday night???

hi, sure no problem. We will look out for you regards the stand pass :)

Back to the top
Hello Mark / Everyone else!

I am going to have to pull out of the club display on the sunday, really sorry for the late notice, sure someone will fill the space!

With a 6wk old girl to consider, family must come first this time!

Really sorry for the short notice, things have been a bit hectic around here ( 1st child )

Anyhow, hope to get up for a look around, so may well see you all on the day!

Projekt Frustration :

White 1991 Clipper. Lowered over polished zender rims, Single 40 dellorto on lynx manifold, kent cam, full stainless 'zorst / manifold, powerflex bushed and braced. Not the fastest car, but sounds super nice!

Still going after 12 years… never said it was a quick fix! Time is not my friend.

Back to the top
dude im sorry im going to have to do this......... but im going to have to pull out coz i hoped id have more money than i have coz i have got to take the germany raod trip into play now where before i didnt i thought id be alright to do both sorry dude i hope i have given you enough notice to fill the stand out.

Banner

Back to the top

chris-h said

Hello Mark / Everyone else!

I am going to have to pull out of the club display on the sunday, really sorry for the late notice, sure someone will fill the space!

With a 6wk old girl to consider, family must come first this time!

Really sorry for the short notice, things have been a bit hectic around here ( 1st child )

Anyhow, hope to get up for a look around, so may well see you all on the day!

no problem kid. family first matey  :)

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top

dubgolf2010 said

dude im sorry im going to have to do this……… but im going to have to pull out coz i hoped id have more money than i have coz i have got to take the germany raod trip into play now where before i didnt i thought id be alright to do both sorry dude i hope i have given you enough notice to fill the stand out.

hi pal, no probs. have fun on the germany trip  :)

Back to the top

andybury said

Just paid for Sunday only tickets.Due to costs I am not camping this year  :cry:  hope the weather holds good for all the weekend campers and you all have a great time (you will have a great time)and Yvonne n myself will miss this. Cya all Sunday :D

hi andy. i hope my cooking has not put you off  :)   

are you going to be driving up with dano and ev? if so tony can give your sunday pass to dano?

Back to the top

kevinwilson said

hi guys ill be there but not in a mk1 but am on the hunt for one and hopefully will find the girl at the show!!! see you guys there kev

good luck with the search?  come and say hello  :D

Back to the top

vwbug said

PNERivage said

vwbug said

hi, sure no problem. We will look out for you regards the stand pass :)

cool. see you on friday  :D

Back to the top
Mark are we stopping at birch long enough to
get some thing to eat.

B reg cab

Back to the top
I have missed out on prebooked tickets so can't come in before the show starts for the stand… Can anyone pulling out sell me their ticket??

Back to the top

Re: Pass

bluey12 said

Hi pnerivage I'm camping and on the stand on sat, shall I gt the pass off you on fri aft some time? Cheers rich

yep, you've got marks number, I'll be with him and eddie bear :-) ..  it'll save a stamp ;-)

Back to the top
club stand Pass update

SATURDAY
=======
1: markoggy  (collect from me Friday PM)
2: tonyrivage (collect from me Friday PM)
3: eddiebear (collect from me Friday PM)
4: bluey12  (Posted thurs)
5: biganddaft (posted Tue)
6: vwbug    (collect from me Friday PM)

SUNDAY
======
1: markoggy (collect from me Friday PM)
2: tonyrivage (collect from me Friday PM)
3: andybury (collect off dano)
4: eddiebear (collect from me Friday PM)
5: biganddaft (posted Tue)
6: carling (posted Mon)
–not prebooked
7: Dom123 (posted Mon)
8: dj ev (collect off dano)
9: dano (Posting thru your door thursday night)

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.