Skip navigation

SOUTH WALES 3RD JUNE SCOLTON MANOR HAVERFORDWEST

Back to the top

SOUTH WALES 3RD JUNE SCOLTON MANOR HAVERFORDWEST

Can anyone who wants to go to this show pm me with car reg number, year and cc as i have to fill forms in to get free passes (by 1st may)

this is a show run by pembrokeshire classic car club

thanks
haydn

Haydn

Regional Host South Wales

Back to the top
If I put my name down but then decide I don't fancy it or have a hangover does it matter?  Lol

I have been once before years ago, back then you could just turn up as a late entry early in the morning. I remember the car boot was good lol

Cheers

Back to the top
so far
taffygoat
lez1981
ashlol
bignormrivage

Haydn

Back to the top
any more

Haydn

Back to the top
Will we be meeting up somewhere and then convoy down? Morrisons in Carmarthen or something?

Back to the top
sounds good , meet at the macdonalds on the morrisons roundabout for breakfast say about 9 am, we have tpo be on the field by about 11am, so we can leave mac's say at 10am.

Haydn

Back to the top
Sounds good, although I don't think I'd fancy a McDais at that time in the mornin! Haha!

Is it as late as that? I'm sure we had to be there for 8.30 when I went before.

Back to the top
we could meet at little chef st clears,or is there any other place on the main road to haverfordwest, the time on paper work i have is that you have to be on field by 11.30am or you will be directed to the public car park,also you can't leavefield until 4.30, maybe if we are earlier you get a better position,

Haydn

Back to the top
I don't mind, whatevers easiest for you guys! As long as we get to convoy i'm easy! :D
mcds or little chef would be easiest I think. I was thinkin B&Q as it's just off the carriagway but it's a pain to pull out of if the roads busy.

Not sure about arriving early for a better position, I would have thought they would pre mark areas for club stands?

Back to the top
Where do you want to meet then bois? if we go morrsions we got more of a chance of being able to keep together as its dual carriageway until little chef.

Also give me a time! :D

EDIT: forgot, you said 9am before lol. I'll be there then!

Cheers,
Ash.

Back to the top
ok lets meet at morrisons car park in carmarthen at 9am
from the a48 take the a484 then you will see morrisons.

i have the 4 entry tickets but if anyone else is coming meet us at morrisons but you will have to pay the late entry £3
i will fetch the south wales mk1 club banner and kettle and stove for tea or coffee, therefore bring a mug
ashlol how long to scolton from morrisons
haydn

Haydn

Back to the top
Sorry Guys cant make this one, as got things on but have a good one, Cheers Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Scolton from morrisons… well its about 10 mins north of hwest iirc, on the Cardigan road.

hwest is about 40-45 mins from carmarthen so best part of an hour i would say.

Went to hwest karting the other day, it aint a bad run really, just a pain when you get stuck behind someone lol, not that that would happen in my driver haha!

for those of you that don't know the area well, directions to morrsions- piss easy lol.
You got Pont Abraham which is the end of the M4, its got services just off the roundabout. Take 2nd exit.
Then 3.5ish miles later is Crosshands, take 3rd exit (straight on)
Then about 7 miles after crosshands is carmarthen roundabout, they got traffic lights on there now  :banghead:
Take 1st exit and left again at the next roundabout and youll end up in morrsions!

Gona have to do some polishing now on my day off next week!

Back to the top
morrisons to scolton will take about 30-40 mins
i only live about 9 miles fron h.west so i might meet you somewhee between morrisons and h.west. scolton only 5 mins from h.west.

Back to the top
there we are someone whos even more local than me :D

sorted!
park up in layby or something near scolton?

Back to the top
probably meet you at the car park by penblewin rounabout about 10 miles from h.west.

Back to the top
yeh i know penblewin, toilets there aswell so suits me lol

Back to the top
ok with me to
haydn

Haydn

Back to the top
scolton manor gets closer don't forget next sunday 3rd june meet at morrisons carmarthen 9am

Haydn

Back to the top
Dont worry I will be there!
The weathers looking a bit on the wet side unfortunatley :( I hope it holds off for the day.

I shall be bringing my gazebo! :)

See you sunday!

Ash
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.