funk-star said

ans4r said

funk-star said

Hit man

you have pm :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh so bert next friday……..done. :wink:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

8O
Bert

Sorry mate, nothing i can do now. you shouldnt have given him that advisory! :mrgreen:

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
driving instructor

Back to the top
Run my own small Business doing Heating, Plumbing, Gas Fitting, Pipe Fitting, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Solar Hot Water and Heat Pumps.

We work Nationwide doing everything from Heating in Hereford, a Gas valve in Glasgow or a Bog in Bognor.

Mainly working in the Leisure industry at the moment doing refurbishment work and re-fits at Resteraunts, Bars, Night Clubs and Holiday Parks.

Never found happier than driving a Mk1.!

(Website designer wanted that knows what they are doing and doesn't want to rob me like the last one.!)

Back to the top

Waterworx said

(Website designer wanted that knows what they are doing and doesn't want to rob me like the last one.!)

What you need doing stu? my brother in law can do fancy web stuff!

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
To start with I want a simple 3 page website which is the easy bit but I need somebody with a good imagination to design something proffesional looking with style and impact, not like the gangster that has just tried to charge me £350 to design something I could have bettered myself and took 7 months for me to eventually tell him to foxtrot oscar.

Ask him if he's up for it..?

Back to the top
Self employed packaging automation engineer.
Initial design through to installation of bespoke packaging machinery mainly involving cardboard and carton board in the food industry.

Back to the top
I work as a Technical Support Officer for the local constabulary's design and print department. Sounds good but all I do is design and code Police forms using word and visual basic yawn.

I'm also a trained photographer and web designer :D

Back to the top

Back to the top
Build r/c model steam trains at roundhouse engineering (smaller than the ones you can ride on).

Back to the top
Coming from Norfolk I make my living from the soil…oh and i'm into sheep :wink: .

Back to the top

sp8y said

Build r/c model steam trains at roundhouse engineering (smaller than the ones you can ride on).

il do rail maintenance for you guys if you want got to be better than the real stuff mind you think it will break easyer if i hit it with my big hammer lol

It dunt fit

Back to the top
I'm an electrician. Anything and everything

No job too big and all that

Back to the top
vw audi approved spray painter oh yeh i love my job!

Back to the top
haha, you'd have to use a toffee hammer  :lol:

Back to the top
lawyer
but I'm not loaded
yet

Back to the top
Ford/Mazda technician........mechanic!

82 Golf Gti. The snail project (abf turbo one day)

Saab 93 diesel daily

Back to the top
Wow, pretty diverse range of jobs here!  I'll add mine - I work for the good old NHS, in biochemistry which is part of Pathology as a Senior Biomedical Scientist.

Back to the top
Matrimonial solicitor......divorce, separation and kids etc. Oh and pre-nups are growing now.

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top

beany1234 said

Hi work in a cash office for a local Theme Park

hmmm club discount entrance into drayton manor then ? :D

Back to the top
Self employed plasterer/builder - I build houses and do a lot of work for andy77 :)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.