pass arrived this morning cheers

car passed its mot this afternoon  :D  :D  :D

see you sunday :P

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

Is any one going down on saturday like us .We
will be leaving at 9am and stopping at Mcdes on the
A55 at about 11.30.If any one wants to meet up for
last part of journey.And we are camping.
Sorry eddie, no longer camping. the missus is working a 12 hour shift saturday and cant get out of it, see you there sunday

Back to the top

Mk1dcky said

PNERivage said

Mk1dcky said

I just wondered if the North West posse are going down on the sunday morning, and are they going down in convoy?
If so when and where are they meeting as i may join up with you to convoy down.

cheers
andrew

I'm not sure if camping yet…  will know tonight..  and I will be seeing andybury thursday at unphased to arrange drive down ..or see you if you are there..  what time would we plan/do we need  to arrive?

I think we have to be on club stand before 9am. Me and Dave will be setting off around about 6ish, probably get to Preston around 7ish? If you want to meet up could meet around 7ish at Charnock Richard services? Not sure whether will be coming to unphased tonight yet but if we do will see you there.
Cheers
Andrew

Its not gonna be easy (2 kids and a wife)..  How about 10 past 7 leaving Charnock richard services?

Back to the top
Ok Tony no worries .

B reg cab

Back to the top
alright peepes for those who are going down tomorrow and camping over night, what time is everybody getting there for and where about is every one setting up camp??

Banner

Back to the top

PNERivage said

Mk1dcky said

PNERivage said

Mk1dcky said

I just wondered if the North West posse are going down on the sunday morning, and are they going down in convoy?
If so when and where are they meeting as i may join up with you to convoy down.

cheers
andrew

I'm not sure if camping yet…  will know tonight..  and I will be seeing andybury thursday at unphased to arrange drive down ..or see you if you are there..  what time would we plan/do we need  to arrive?

I think we have to be on club stand before 9am. Me and Dave will be setting off around about 6ish, probably get to Preston around 7ish? If you want to meet up could meet around 7ish at Charnock Richard services? Not sure whether will be coming to unphased tonight yet but if we do will see you there.
Cheers
Andrew

Dont mind what time we leave charnock richard, whatever time suits you? As long as we get there before 9 i dont mind.

Cheers

Andrew

Its not gonna be easy (2 kids and a wife)..  How about 10 past 7 leaving Charnock richard services?

Back to the top
I am in Wales, staying about 10 mins away nr St Asaph. See you in the morning 8.15ish!

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

GazzaBangor said

Let me know if you have spaces on the stand. I will be there Sunday - Not sure about the camping yet though!!!

Cheers

Stand is full at the moment, you are the next reserve, but if your coming Sunday anyway I'll let you know if space becomes available. Cheers, Anna
Hiya, there is a space available on the stand as Matt mbuzz can't make it. you'll need to be there before 9am and I'll tell them on the gate you don't have a pass.

Banner

Back to the top
I've been trying to get my car ready and thought I fixed it when we (andybury) stop that bloody buzzin oil light sound on fri :D . But now its flashing intermittently so I dont want to risk it :( .Plus there's no interior in either :roll:
2 years in a row, no car at Alltypes :evil:  :evil:
I'm still going but my car wont be on the stand but I'll be around and about as per usual 8)  8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
Nice to meet everyone!
Had a great day.
Stand look great, well done Anna :)

Back to the top
Thanks to everyone who had there cars on the stand and all those who came to ay hello and share a cuppa with us :D

Well done to Dom (domjones) who won best Retro Mk1 :cheer:  

Had a brilliant day.

Will post my pics up later, don't forget to enter your photos for the calendar competition.

Thanks again.

Anna

Banner

Back to the top
I've just finished editing a 7 min movie from over an hours worth of footage, some may not like the video/music etc but got some footage of some of the cars on the retro mk1 stand. Will post a link in the photo section when it's online.

JT

Cheers, JT

Back to the top
Thanks Anna for a good show, another grand day out. Some lovely cars on the stand(not mine Im afraid to say). John.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.