Skip navigation

All Types, Bodelwyddan Castle-20th May 2012 CLUB STAND

Back to the top

All Types, Bodelwyddan Castle-20th May 2012 CLUB STAND

Waterworx said

Let me know what you need Anna, we hope to camp there and will prob be goin in Pickles so not a problem.

Brilliant Stuart, thanks.Will just need flags taking I think and getting people on the stand for 9.00am. I will let you know a little nearer the time, hopefully at our next meet.

I'm going to be doing some work on my car and can't promise it will be ready. Also, will have to sort dog sitter as didn't realise you can't take dogs to this show!

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
We didn't realise you couldn't take dogs either till last weekend, means Emma or Meg will have to stay behind which pleases them no end  :roll:

Back to the top
Ok, I've sent email to book a club stand for us, provisionally 15 cars, we can have more. :D

Cars need to be on the stand by 9.00am on the Sunday.

Paid members take priority on club stands.

I'll start a list of whose said there coming, if you can't make, it just let me know.

1. D10NHH
2. PNERivage
3. Eddiebear
4. MadGit2890
5. Dj Ev
6. andybury
7. Alpine-Freshish
8. BigBaz
9. CabrioAnna - possibly
10. Waterworx
11. Johno
12. Mbuzz490
13. dubgolf2010

foxymk1 - no car

Banner

Back to the top
Just to add to what Anna has said for those who haven't been to this show before, all cars MUST be inside the showground before 9am, they are very strict on health and safety at this show and the reason is to ensure that all cars are in position on the show stands when they open the gates at 10am for public safety reasons.

Anyone turning up after 9 will probably be turned toward the public parking area by the organisers so early arrival is good.

Make sure you have a camera as well because the Castle and surrounding views are spectacular.!

Back to the top
So what we thinking be there for about 8 then

Back to the top

bigbaz said

So what we thinking be there for about 8 then
Yeah, 8-8.30 0n the stand.
I think a few will be camping sat night too, so not such an early start.

Banner

Back to the top
I'll be going hopefully my golf will pass its MOT at the weekend.. Book me a place :D

MK1 Golf Cabby - C439 CHM Now sold replaced with a motorbike due to being unable to park cars at work!!!!!!
MK1 Golf GTI - ELV 216Y (Elvis) NOW SOLD!!! MAYBE TO BE REPLACED BY???
MK2 Golf VR6 Project car

Back to the top
il be there delyth but iv just bought a audi A3 sportback s-line quattro so il be rocking that as im still in the honeymoon period with it lol

foxy

Back to the top
Oooos sorry only just seen these replies. I'll be camping so will be there to help out - what do I need to do?

Usually hungover  and no sleep but will cope!!

Aaah nice one Foxy, will be good to see you over here.

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top

D10NHH said

Oooos sorry only just seen these replies. I'll be camping so will be there to help out - what do I need to do?

Usually hungover  and no sleep but will cope!!

Aaah nice one Foxy, will be good to see you over here.

Hiya, think we are sorted.  :D
Stuart will bring the club flags if needed. Might bring a small amount of merchandise to sell so will just need an hour or so of peoples time throughout the day to keep an eye on things.

Looking forward to this, praying for nice weather :pray:

List updated, thanks guys.

Banner

Back to the top
My golf Cabby passed its MOT with no problems so I will definitely be there hopefully I should arrive about 8:30 ish on the Sunday.  :)

MK1 Golf Cabby - C439 CHM Now sold replaced with a motorbike due to being unable to park cars at work!!!!!!
MK2 Golf VR6 Project car

Back to the top
have decided not to drive down with other club as they are leaving too early.we know who else is going and were wondering what route are you taking what time are you leaving and where from as we were thinking of leaving home about  9.00 am  :D  :D

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

have decided not to drive down with other club as they are leaving too early.we know who else is going and were wondering what route are you taking what time are you leaving and where from as we were thinking of leaving home about  9.00 am  :D  :D

Hiya, are you camping or just coming over on the Sunday?

If just Sunday, you need to be in the gates and on the stand by 9.00am otherwise they won't let you in.

Banner

Back to the top
going down saturday and camping.

B reg cab

Back to the top

show

hi anna can you save me a space on the club stand il def be at this show cars looking pretty sweet now just finishing touches  :D

i will only be there on the sunday as the cars in a local classic car display on the saturday

jammie dodgers rule

Back to the top
Oops the Cabby fell apart for a quick paintjob in the original alpine white and tidy up before all types Bodelwyddan 2012!! Its looking very sorry for itself…..doing a Rat Look at the Moment.
BEFORE

Surprisingly only the front wings had any rust and the boot is bent….. I have replacement wings and boot already painted and waiting to go on. :D

MK2 Golf VR6 Project car

Back to the top
I'm coming to this one, although i think i'll be in my girlfriends polo as i dont fancy the long drive in my caddy, and the golfs off the road…still.

Back to the top
Has any one recived their tickets in the post yet for All types.

B reg cab

Back to the top
This 1 snuck up quickly I remember being there in the rain last year and will try to get down this year just a shame my cars not exactly show worthy atm and im broke so can't afford membership renewal. Hopefully see you all there.

Back to the top
Hey Anna

Any room left for this one if so count me in  :mrgreen:

I might camp on the saturday night as well??

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.