Skip navigation

Stanford Hall, 6 May - EVENT POSTPONED - New date 1st July

Back to the top

Stanford Hall, 6 May - EVENT POSTPONED - New date 1st July

yea well love it :)

which side passenger or driver trim?

your car hasn't got to be perfect to get on the stand, just to get there under it's own steam. i'm to fat to push cars nowadays :lmao:

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

yellowcab what side trim do you need

i have a pair but one is crack the other on is perfect

i'll bring it to the show :)

Hi jellybelly, Its hard to describe, there's two plastic trims , one on each side, where the roof screws onto the body on both sides, theres two screws that go through like a plastic half circle trim. its by the rear windows on the rear quarter panels, I'm missing one!

1983 1.5gl cabriolet in yellow, its the nuts!

Back to the top

jellybelly said

yea well love it :)

which side passenger or driver trim?

your car hasn't got to be perfect to get on the stand, just to get there under it's own steam. i'm to fat to push cars nowadays :lmao:

o/s  drivers side

Back to the top
Did we have an answer for what time on the stand?
Also, do we just go in via main entrance to the hall?
I desperately need it to be nice weather Friday so i can swap bumpers n wash the car!

Back to the top
yeah what time, guys?
I'l be gutted if it rains, gonna spend all saturday cleaning!

Back to the top

kaylee81218 said

Did we have an answer for what time on the stand?
Also, do we just go in via main entrance to the hall?
I desperately need it to be nice weather Friday so i can swap bumpers n wash the car!

We plan to meet at the Elms pub car park at 8am the map is early on in the thread

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Yeah like Dave says, we are meeting at the pub 8am, so we should be there for 8.15-8.30am.

If everyone can be on the stand for 9am, that would be great.

When your pass arrives, on the back is a map of where to go in, which is the South Kilworth Gate.

Check out the leaflet advertising this years show, it also has a map and it has a pic of us on our stand last year! :D

www.lwvwoc.co.uk/StanfordHall/documents/Informationpacka520
11.pdf

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top

yellowcab said

wish I had sorted this earlier than a week before taking the car to its first show! Ive spent loads of money but minor things are getting to me, im frustrated with myself

don't worry about it mate i'm last minute.com for everything, were going next week and i haven't finished putting my engine in yet, need to get an exhaust made up, airbox made up, move rear beam over as its wheels are catchin on one side :( get rear seat retrimmed and refitted .. source a washer bottle .. erm think theres more but can't think :D

mAtt

Back to the top
Only seems 5mins since we were at this show… weather has always been good for this one. FingerS CrosseD  :D  :D

Banner

Back to the top

mAtt- said

yellowcab said

wish I had sorted this earlier than a week before taking the car to its first show! Ive spent loads of money but minor things are getting to me, im frustrated with myself

don't worry about it mate i'm last minute.com for everything, were going next week and i haven't finished putting my engine in yet, need to get an exhaust made up, airbox made up, move rear beam over as its wheels are catchin on one side :( get rear seat retrimmed and refitted .. source a washer bottle .. erm think theres more but can't think :D

mAtt

No,ive finished doing the engine fitting,the T3 is on,blowing like a good un,wired the alternator up so now it charges,just need to tidy wiring,replace battery leads as there no good,add antifreeze (i never put any in when i fitted the engine) and you need a inlet elbow as the old one has egr and now you dont as ive binned it  8)
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
Just pmd Gammy my addy but not sure if he has sent all ours to Daz? :dontknow: R we meeting up at services again like last year?

Back to the top

daz1971 said

ans4r said

daz1971 said

thanks A . will give Sir G a call…

daz! get gammy to post mine, yours, berts, ghia's and matt, to you and we will get them of you. :wink:

oK  8)

Hey Daz, have you got the passes from Gammy?

OOOOhhhh nearly forget, need to bring lots of tyre shine for this show :mrgreen:

Ax

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Why Tyre shine Anna.....??

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
dirty tyres when you drive in down the mud track :(

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

dirty tyres when you drive in down the mud track :(

Good job my cabby can float then eh !!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

Not yet, I will post them tomorrow  :wink:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

CabrioAnna said

Not yet, I will post them tomorrow  :wink:

nice1 warren……by the way, where you been hiding???????

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

daz1971 said

ans4r said

daz1971 said

daz! get gammy to post mine, yours, berts, ghia's and matt, to you and we will get them of you. :wink:

oK  8)

OOOOhhhh nearly forget, need to bring lots of tyre shine for this show :mrgreen:

Ax

:lmao:  :lmao:
Tyre shine……… forgot all about that !!!  :roll:

Found out tonight my M.O.T ran out 30 days ago. (2 yrs in a row i forgot)………… Booked in for t,moz  :D

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

CabrioAnna said

daz1971 said

ans4r said

daz1971 said

oK  8)

Ax

:lmao:  :lmao:
Tyre shine……… forgot all about that !!!  :roll:

Found out tonight my M.O.T ran out 30 days ago. (2 yrs in a row i forgot)………… Booked in for t,moz  :D

Oh dear Daz,Fingers crossed it passes  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Hi Guys

Have a great one Sunday, i didnt catch this was on :-(

We have a new local ish show for charity so south west guys will do a bit or representing there , but if dates dont clash next year i will be up for this with you guys

any of you guys FANCY BRISTOL VOLKSFEST? this year, wana put on a big show for the 20th birthday show!

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.