Skip navigation

Stanford Hall, 6 May - EVENT POSTPONED - New date 1st July

Back to the top

Stanford Hall, 6 May - EVENT POSTPONED - New date 1st July

CabrioAnna said

The passes have arrived :D

Please can the following people marked  :mrgreen: pm me their address and I will post the pass out.

GAMMYGOLFGTI (Warren) has 6 of the passes, please see those who need to pm their address to him-

1. CabrioAnna :cheer:  Got pass
2. Jellybelly  :lol: posted  
3. Ginner  :lol: posted   
4. Bert  :D Gammy has your pass, please pm him your address.
5. Ghia :D Gammy has your pass, please pm him your address.,  
6. daz1971 :D Gammy has your pass, please pm him your address.
7. Ans4r :D Gammy has your pass, please pm him your address.
8. Dek  :lol:   posted
9. clarence :D address required
10. Matt  :D Gammy has your pass,please pm him your address.
11. Kaylee81218  :lol:  posted
12. 1100_TinTop :mrgreen:  
13. MrsCabrio :D Gammy has your pass,please pm him your address.
14. Waterworx  :lol: posted  
15. dubgolf2010:lol: posted
16. yellowcab :lol: posted

Reserve
Dubboy

Thank you! Looking forward to this  :lol:

Updated, some passes posted today.

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Sorry about not pm'ing before, only just checked back on here!

Back to the top
Have you had to pay for postage? do u want me to Paypal it over? Or just bring some cash along?

Back to the top

ans4r said

daz1971 said

thanks A . will give Sir G a call…

daz! get gammy to post mine, yours, berts, ghia's and matt, to you and we will get them of you. :wink:

oK  8)

Banner

Back to the top

kaylee81218 said

Have you had to pay for postage? do u want me to Paypal it over? Or just bring some cash along?
Hiya, Postage is paid for by the club, all you got to do is pay normal entrance fee on the gate when you get there :D

Banner

Back to the top
why has mine name gone out the list ?? said i DON'T THINK i'll make it .. change of plan i can now i have enlisted help, gonna be close !!

Back to the top

mAtt- said

why has mine name gone out the list ?? said i DON'T THINK i'll make it .. change of plan i can now i have enlisted help, gonna be close !!
If you say you don't think you'll make it :dontknow: , if you can come, great! :D

Just means that clarence goes back in reserve. :(

Banner

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

kaylee81218 said

Hiya, Postage is paid for by the club, all you got to do is pay normal entrance fee on the gate when you get there :D

Sweet. Muchas thanks! :D

Back to the top

"CabrioAnna" said

CabrioAnna said

The passes have arrived :D

Please can the following people marked  :mrgreen: pm me their address and I will post the pass out.

GAMMYGOLFGTI (Warren) has 6 of the passes, please see those who need to pm their address to him-

1. CabrioAnna :cheer:  Got pass
2. Jellybelly  :lol: posted  
3. Ginner  :lol: posted   
4. Bert  :D Gammy has your pass, please pm him your address.
5. Ghia :D Gammy has your pass, please pm him your address.,  
6. daz1971 :D Gammy has your pass, please pm him your address.
7. Ans4r :D Gammy has your pass, please pm him your address.
8. Dek  :lol:   posted
9. clarence  :mrgreen: address required
10. Matt  :D Gammy has your pass,please pm him your address.
11. Kaylee81218  :lol:  posted
12. 1100_TinTop :mrgreen:  
13. MrsCabrio :D Gammy has your pass,please pm him your address.
14. Waterworx  :lol: posted  
15. dubgolf2010 :lol: posted
16. yellowcab :lol: posted

Reserve
Dubboy

Thank you! Looking forward to this  :lol:

List updated, posted some more out today.

I'm just waiting for 1100_tintop and clarence to send address.

Banner

Back to the top
Can't wait for this event to open up, been told it's a very good event!

I'm gonna be looking around for a cabby to purchase! Lol

If however anyone's cars are in the show-an-shine an they no longer require the car just leave the keys in the ignition an I'll be along shortly.. murhaha!

I'm so flipping lonely, it's killing me lol at least I can laugh about it!!

Back to the top
Wil definitely be at the show but car may not make as it is in garage having roof fixed

1992 clipper

T5.1 Caravelle 

Back to the top
geez i hope the weather gets better, how much more rain can we be having :(

Back to the top
I'll be paying a visit, not been for a few years and it's a top show. Just hoping it will be dry!

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Didge said

Can't wait for this event to open up, been told it's a very good event!

I'm gonna be looking around for a cabby to purchase! Lol

If however anyone's cars are in the show-an-shine an they no longer require the car just leave the keys in the ignition an I'll be along shortly.. murhaha!

Cabby to purchase………

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=116587&highlight=

Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
cheers for the free plug dave :)

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

cheers for the free plug dave :)

No worries mate lol

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Couple of quick questions so im ready for next sunday:
Does anyone know the score with standard wheel bolts fitted with after market wheels? Im using the same wheel bolts on my lenso bsx that I was using with my standard gti alloys, I found one of them loose and im 100% I torqued it up properly, I'm gonna order some new bolts tommorow just to be on the safe side so Im ready to come to the show. (dont want to be worried about my wheels falling off whilst I'm driving to stanford hall)
next question one of my roof trims has snapped, ( the moonshaped plastic discs the screws go into on the sides, by the rear quarters??) does  any one know where I can get these delivered before the show, I need ultra quick delivery time, I heard vw heritage take a while to get ur bits to you, I may be wrong)
Lastly, what time do we need to get our cars on the stand? Bearing in mind Im going on a boat party (house music) up the river cam in cambridge on the saturday night.  :)

1983 1.5gl cabriolet in yellow, its the nuts!

Back to the top

yellowcab said

Couple of quick questions so im ready for next sunday:
Does anyone know the score with standard wheel bolts fitted with after market wheels? Im using the same wheel bolts on my lenso bsx that I was using with my standard gti alloys, I found one of them loose and im 100% I torqued it up properly, I'm gonna order some new bolts tommorow just to be on the safe side so Im ready to come to the show. (dont want to be worried about my wheels falling off whilst I'm driving to stanford hall)
next question one of my roof trims has snapped, ( the moonshaped plastic discs the screws go into on the sides, by the rear quarters??) does  any one know where I can get these delivered before the show, I need ultra quick delivery time,

With ref to your wheel nuts i had one of my wheels fall off the other week and had 26mm bolts in M12x1.5 but i like you torqued them up and hey presto one wheel off and scored on the inside of my freshly powder coated wheels now i bought some 45mm bolts but with my 10mm spacers were a little too long but had them cut down to 38mm now everything is sweet and safe !!!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
yellowcab what side trim do you need

i have a pair but one is crack the other on is perfect

i'll bring it to the show :)

Banner

Back to the top
Im gonna order some new bolts tommorow, wish I had sorted this earlier than a week before taking the car to its first show! Ive spent loads of money but minor things are getting to me, im frustrated with myself, I wanted the car to be perfect in my eyes for showing off!
I need new bolts, one of my tyres is low for some reason, the roof trim on the side has snapped, and one of my centre caps is cross threaded  :banghead:
Hopefully you guys will still like my car.

1983 1.5gl cabriolet in yellow, its the nuts!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.