Skip navigation

STOP BY POLICE

Back to the top

STOP BY POLICE

Phataz1 said

pablos said

Phataz1 said

Typical thick police :roll:

They literally are so stupid its unreal :lol: After a policeman tried to do me for a non-showing tax disc, he radio'd back to the control room who told him my mk1 was tax exempt because it was over 25 years old :lol: They don't have a clue what they're doing!

I'd love you to take this all the way to court and have the judge make a fool out of this officer :lol:

Isn't the tax exempt cut off 1972 and not 25 years, you will still needd to show a tax disc either way, it will just say historic vehicle one it??

Yes, you're right :D I won't tell the long story but basically my mk1 was spending long periods off road, so despite actually being taxed I had yet to replace the disc in the car.  And I had only parked the car off my driveway for one night before I had that idiot policeman snooping round it :roll:

Yes the tax exempt limit is pre 1973, which used to be a rolling 25 year limit but stopped in 1998 :lol:   I don't want to make this thread about me, I was just highlighting the stupidity of the majority of the police :lol:

No worries there young man, I just recalled this petition and thought it worth a mention ;-)

Back to the top

Phataz1 said

Typical thick police :roll:

Wow.

T
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.