Skip navigation

Milton Keynes Tuesday 3rd April. At the Pub ;-)

Back to the top

Milton Keynes Tuesday 3rd April. At the Pub ;-)

Me and bruicyboy have had those and there's just to much meat!

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

funk-star said

Anyone planning on eating?

Yup I am :D And I have my MK1 back :cheer:

Back to the top
Coolio, ill eat there then.

Back to the top
Oops im already here :-(

I'm sure the clock said 6:30 when I left? It's now 6:39.

Back to the top
Feelin' ill <burp>

Banner

Back to the top
hahahaha i must say hats off to you and spud. i had enough just sharing one

Back to the top
Just thought I would drop a quick message on the forum.
Cheers for the welcome last night and hopefully looking forward to the fancy dress @ the AGM.
Just need to convince my wife about going.

See you all next month

Chris

heers

Back to the top
bugger me, Im down milton keynes tonight, would have dropped by,Im staying at the hilton on the mk dons ground if anyone about

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
Chris what bad timing, a lot of folk travel to get to the meet I don't think we can do a repeat. Have a nice stay at the Hilton I hear it is nice there. Ikea and mcdonalds on your doorstep and main dealer Audi garage just down the road. Gsf and Euro car parts are also in walking distance. If you go out of the hotel for a beer I would avoid pink punters as venue is not a normal pub !!!

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
I think Raj should ave pinched the gold-fish bowl he ate out of an mounted it with superglue on his dashboard could ave turned it into a sweetie holder for his limited edition ride!

Hopefully it's a top down evening next month eh :)

I'm so flipping lonely, it's killing me lol at least I can laugh about it!!

Back to the top
Cracking meet as usual !!!

Didge we always seem to try and attach you to our table a few hours in lol  :wink:

Chris nice to meet you fella and glad you felt welcome…. we like to think the MK meet is a welcoming place to be  :mrgreen:

Work to do ladies and gents… ideas for AGM fancy dress to be discussed at next meet  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
rajan =

Back to the top
So it was just me who arrived early and strolled round the bar like billy no mates before going home again then, doh!

Back to the top
What time did you arrive? I was there from 6.39 and in a mk1 do you couldn't have missed me.

Back to the top
No i was late i checked out the cars in the car park, i even wore my t-shirt!

Back to the top
We were in the pub at the upper level by the bar.

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Cracking meet as usual !!!

Didge we always seem to try and attach you to our table a few hours in lol  :wink:

Chris nice to meet you fella and glad you felt welcome…. we like to think the MK meet is a welcoming place to be  :mrgreen:

Work to do ladies and gents… ideas for AGM fancy dress to be discussed at next meet  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Lol yeh that true, about attaching me to the table we never get there early enough..

Hopefully this might change for next months meet! I'm still putting it down to dodgy wipers lmao
Oh I checked out my relays today it appears I've two extra ones which ain't doing nowt! I've gotta be careful though as I think one of them could be connected to my weber carb in some fashion.. Not that I've actually checked this out but they do have some kind of a heater on them don't they?

Hehe I've also just found that my water pump is leaking fluid from what appears to be the bearing area of the water pump where the belt connects it to the alt, well if that's getting changed I might as well do the head gasket an the stem thingy's as I'm getting a Bit of White smoke on starting the car..

But thats a job for the end of the month!

Was a damn good meet to be honest their getting better for us every time we visit, this time though it should be just me and the miss' As my wife's cousin and his miss' were stuck in the car they actually thought we was just taking them to mc'donalds an back just to see if the car was running okay after hauling out the suspension and having to fit some spacers.

I'm so flipping lonely, it's killing me lol at least I can laugh about it!!

Back to the top
Sorry didn't make it guys , work commitments ment I had to miss it but def next month :)

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.