Skip navigation

GTI Spring Festival - Sunday 22nd April 2012 *Club Display*

Back to the top

GTI Spring Festival - Sunday 22nd April 2012 *Club Display*

j-man said

Ah mate, gutted ain't the word!!! :-(
had the painter i use come over an he can fix it :P  but is still felling shi* today  may still pop to the show but in my mk2 so will pop ansay hi to you all

Back to the top
Let's just hope the weather isn't Kak!

2007 Passat 2.0 Sport Estate TDI 170PS (The Bus) 2004 Golf FSI 1.6 (The Wifes) 1988 MK1 Golf Gti Cabriolet (The FUN!)

Back to the top

GTI FESTIVAL FROM SOUTH LONDON / CROYDON

Have a few of us leaving from Croydon at around 7am if anyone wants to meet on way let me know folks, the more the merrier !!

Back to the top
im leaving Kenley at the same time, so can meet at BP station on A22.

96' CITI Golf
92' US Collectors Edition
91' Caddy G60
82' GTi 16v
82' US GTi
82' JETTA
78' 1.5 GL

Back to the top
Do you know we are meeting on the A45 at the shell petrol station ??

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
yes, 8 am?

96' CITI Golf
92' US Collectors Edition
91' Caddy G60
82' GTi 16v
82' US GTi
82' JETTA
78' 1.5 GL

Back to the top
can't make this anymore sorry :(

Banner

Back to the top
Sorry but I cant make it either…got to work otherwise 9 others cant…gutted
Sorry to let you all down

85 Karmann GTI Cabby Black Edition

81 GTI Tin Top (1.8t "The Tarmac Muncher" )

Back to the top
The weather is going to wreck this show if it continues  :?  :banghead:

If it looks like rain on Sunday, I suggest everyone saves their money for another day  :?

I remember doing Gti Summer Fest back in about 2008/9 and it rained on and off till 1pm, we eventually got some action down the strip at 2pm, but the bad weather during the morning had already took its toll, with only 3 Mk1 owners turning up on the stand and a couple of other cars in another club stand, no autojumble turned up either, was an expensive trip out to see some ducks, once the tank of fuel and entry ticket were paid for  :|

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

If it looks like rain on Sunday, I suggest everyone saves their money for another day  :?

I remember doing Gti Summer Fest back in about 2008/9 and it rained on and off till 1pm, we eventually got some action down the strip at 2pm, but the bad weather during the morning had already took its toll, with only 3 Mk1 owners turning up on the stand and a couple of other cars in another club stand, no autojumble turned up either, was an expensive trip out to see some ducks, once the tank of fuel and entry ticket were paid for  :|
No, I agree, if it's gonna be wet it will be a waste of time. Especially for us cabby drivers lol.
Really do hope it drys up!

2007 Passat 2.0 Sport Estate TDI 170PS (The Bus) 2004 Golf FSI 1.6 (The Wifes) 1988 MK1 Golf Gti Cabriolet (The FUN!)

Back to the top
I'm with j-man, see what the forecast states before I get my dry cabby wet.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
I seem to remember last year legging it back to my car to get the lid up quick when it started raining!

Back to the top

Rain Rain Rain !

I hope this poxy rain stops ! or it will really be a waste, but am still optimistic some weather reports saying should be dry till later on - so figaz crossed !

Back to the top

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

There's always a drive out to the Cat and fiddle @ buxton ;-)

Back to the top
I'm back I'm, still not in the golf, stag doo not till next weekend so this is a deffinate maybe if the weather is good. I need to ge me some auto jumble and some new parts so hope there's loads of trade stand etc.

Wanted: Front Bumper, DESPERATELY NEED A DRIVERS WING!

MY Build Thread

My Facebook Build Page #Project83

Back to the top
Weather is looking up so who's going and who's meeting?
Do we have a club area?

Back to the top
Warren has sorted the club stand, and meeting point still the gas station on the A45 as mentioned earlier….

Cos if the weather holds then I'll be there.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Ill be there!! plan to get there around 9 ish. anyone coming from/through aylesbury let me know and we can meet somewhere.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Ok, I will see you all at 8am at the shell in the morning unless anything changes.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.