Skip navigation

CLUB STAND Elsecar Mega Meet+UK Rallye Golf Show 9th April

Back to the top

CLUB STAND Elsecar Mega Meet+UK Rallye Golf Show 9th April

Hey all, Just wondering if anyone is attending Simon's show at Elsecar near Barnsley, South Yorkshire?
Be nice to meet some new faces if anyone is going, its a great show and i've been attending for the last 4 years, Simon puts on a brill day and is family orientated as well so bring the whole gang.

Show and shine cars first come first served basis no need to book.

Looking forward to another great year!!

1992 Clipper Cabby - Love VW!

Back to the top
If i decide to tax my car for the 1st of April then it'll be nice to give the mk1 a nice run out.

Are we having a club stand ?

Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Im goin and il be in golf if its finished but even if its not im there :D

It dunt fit

Back to the top
Im goin and il be in golf if its finished but even if its not im there :D

It dunt fit

Back to the top

Ginner said

If i decide to tax my car for the 1st of April then it'll be nice to give the mk1 a nice run out.

Are we having a club stand ?

Dave.

Club stand would be good to see there, unfortunately i've already committed to my local forum Southyorkshiredubs

Be nice to catch up with anyone who is going tho

Bron

Back to the top
PS i have Pm'd Simon to see if there is any room left for a club stand for those who want to attend

Bron

Back to the top
I'm thinking about going to this one, have you heard anything back about if there is still room for a club stand? Thanks

Anna

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
i will be there but without car so see you there plus its only 1mile from my house :D

Yorkshire Region Host
Woody
Mark Wood

Not Just a car its  life style Thing

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

I'm thinking about going to this one, have you heard anything back about if there is still room for a club stand? Thanks

Anna

Is it worth enquiring Anna ?

D.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
I have contacted Simon about having a Club Stand, Maximum of 10 cars, who's up for a nice day out on Bank Holiday Monday 9th April? :D

We will need to be there early, 8.30-9.00am. I will confirm details.

I'll start a list-

1. CabrioAnna
2. Bluey12
3. BigandDaft(no car)

Paid members will take preference on the club stand.

Banner

Back to the top
I would be interested if club stand members get free admission?

Back to the top
I will try, but can't guarantee Anna, depends if I tax my car, problem with funds right now.

D.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Waterworx said

I would be interested if club stand members get free admission?
I have enquired, it will still be £8 each.

Banner

Back to the top
I'm out then, too much for a small show..

Back to the top

Me please

CabrioAnna said

I have contacted Simon about having a Club Stand, Maximum of 10 cars, who's up for a nice day out on Bank Holiday Monday 9th April? :D

We will need to be there early, 8.30-9.00am. I will confirm details.

I'll start a list-

1. CabrioAnna
2.Bluey12

Paid members will take preference on the club stand.

Banner

Back to the top
Nice one Rich, hope to see Baby Dubber too!

Banner

Back to the top
Hi Anna il put my name down means I've got to get car finished then lol i only live 15mins from there so il defiantly be goin in some shape or form

It dunt fit

Back to the top

BigandDaft said

Hi Anna il put my name down means I've got to get car finished then lol i only live 15mins from there so il defiantly be goin in some shape or form
Great stuff, will be good to see you, fingers crossed for finishing the Mk1! Added you to the list:lol:

Banner

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

BigandDaft said

Great stuff, will be good to see you, fingers crossed for finishing the Mk1! Added you to the list:lol:

cheers love hopefully be finished Sunday do we have to buy our tickets or pay on door? Also if you need owt taken or need help with owt let me know as it is only 15mins away from my house

It dunt fit

Back to the top

BigandDaft said

CabrioAnna said

BigandDaft said

cheers love hopefully be finished Sunday do we have to buy our tickets or pay on door? Also if you need owt taken or need help with owt let me know as it is only 15mins away from my house

Brill, it's pay on the day, £8 each
I'll be bringing the club flags etc as already have them from Ultimate Dubs. Some help with setting up would be great, thanks.

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.