BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2012 8-10th June 2012

Back to the top

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2012 8-10th June 2012

What day are you going down ansar ?

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
bring the caddy with a mini pirate ship in the back to go with the theme lol

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

Ginner said

saturday with daz, camping saturday night, halal bbq burgers hhhhmmmmmm :lol:  :lol:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

bring the caddy with a mini pirate ship in the back to go with the theme lol

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: it is matt black

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

ans4r said

Ginner said

saturday with daz, camping saturday night, halal bbq burgers hhhhmmmmmm :lol:  :lol:

Gonna need you to take something down with you but I'll text you.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Ginner said

ans4r said

Ginner said

Gonna need you to take something down with you but I'll text you.

ok no worries :D

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
brill ginner :-) i get ya

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

brill ginner :-) i get ya

That way you'll have them for Saturday Mr non member.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
I was going to leave early sat mornin but will probs end up coming down on the fri nite instead! Maybe there by early evening if the mrs decides she aint coming lol
I have a single gas cooker and kettle, flag pole and also a load of spare/bent tent pegs if anyone needs to use em?

Back to the top
Ashlol, cool im probabluy gona pull into site 6-7 pm on the friday night just to see the stand and get and idea of how it can be set up sat morning. Also make sure all camping is put at back so we can get a really good looking club display with all cars lined up, so let us know what time your heading down on the fri if you do

ive had tired to update the camping list looking back through thread:

(1) Ginner

(2) Richyhill - will be coming to site on fri night to meet people and sus out set up for stand, then will be back sat morning and camping sat night and there for sunday as well. Probably arrange a convoy down sat morning from cribbs casueway (2 miles away) to site as per previous 2 years

(3) Arf333 - I will be there Saturday and Sunday camping Saturday night. I can bring gas BBQ we had at Berkeley, not sure how much gas I have for it though. Few picnic tables, chairs etc. Hopefully I'll have a club banner in time and I'll see if I can get a gazebo too but can't guarantee that.

(4) n11kgh
(5) Eddiebear
(6) Gasco
(7) Psychedelic
( 8 ) Mixerman
(9) Kriss
(10) Sparkstu - camping sat
(11) nik naks - camping sat
(12) daz1971 - camping sat
(13) wozvdub - camping days tbc
(14) Toez
(15) Ricky Sportline
(16) Vincenzo (black sportline bristol)
(17) Shaney
( 18 ) Casper
(19) waterworx - guessing camp sat & maybe fri?
(20) clarence
(21) atothej (if car is on the road in time - being resprayed)
(22) Dave Gough
(23) Ashlol - camping sat & possibly firday
(24) B18DUB
(25) allana13
(26) Ans4r - camping sat

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Saturday morning convoy meet up to go down to site & general

ok guys what i am thinking as it worked so well for 2010 & 2011 is to do a meeting 2 miles up the road from site on the Saturday morning and we can drive down together.

can people post up if they are meeting at the meeting point so we know who to wait for.

Metting point will be:

9.00 am

Address for Halfords Cribbs Causeway
Centaurus Road
Patchway
County Avon
BS34 5TS

for those that dont want to make it thier that early just arrive on site and let them know you are on the mk1/mk2 golf owners club stand

FOR EVERYONE - whether you are coming for the day, two days or all weekend, everyone is welcome to park on stand, organisers just said to say you are with the mk1 golf owners club on arrival and you should be pointed in the stand direction

looking forward to this one guys, gona be a great weekend for the 20th birthday of volksfest and a great representation for the club!

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
I'd like to come too please Richyhill.Ill be with Uncle Ansar as usual  :mrgreen:  camping Saturday night.Thanks in advance.

Back to the top

n

Yes, we'll meet you all at Halfrauds  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
ive never been is this any good ?

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Keiron foster Forever Fund for Meningitis UK

xxx jen xxx

Back to the top

veramk1 said

Is this any good !………….only the best show in th SW its amazing !!!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
would be well worth the drive up Vera!

its gona be a great weekend, especially as it the 20th birthday, we have great spot and loads down to come!

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Tax'd, Mot'd and insured for £124 for the year, all ready for this show,  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

will have a for sale sign on car though :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
THE MAIN ROAD INTO EASTER COMPTON (AND WASHINGPOOL FARM) IS CLOSED ON SATURDAY 9TH JUNE FOR THE CARNIVAL PROCESSION BETWEEN 1pm and 3pm. There will be a diversion route to get into Washingpool Farm during this time but it is a bit long so you'd be better off avoiding arriving or leaving the site between these times.

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

(1) Ginner

(2) Richyhill - will be coming to site on fri night to meet people and sus out set up for stand, then will be back sat morning and camping sat night and there for sunday as well. Probably arrange a convoy down sat morning from cribbs casueway (2 miles away) to site as per previous 2 years

(3) Arf333 - I will be there Saturday and Sunday camping Saturday night. I can bring gas BBQ we had at Berkeley, not sure how much gas I have for it though. Few picnic tables, chairs etc. Hopefully I'll have a club banner in time and I'll see if I can get a gazebo too but can't guarantee that.

(4) n11kgh
(5) Eddiebear
(6) Gasco
(7) Psychedelic
( 8 ) Mixerman
(9) Kriss
(10) Sparkstu - camping sat
(11) nik naks - camping sat
(12) daz1971 - camping sat
(13) wozvdub - camping days tbc
(14) Toez
(15) Ricky Sportline
(16) Vincenzo (black sportline bristol)
(17) Shaney
( 18 ) Casper
(19) waterworx - guessing camp sat & maybe fri?
(20) clarence
(21) atothej (if car is on the road in time - being resprayed)
(22) Dave Gough
(23) Ashlol - camping sat & possibly firday
(24) B18DUB
(25) allana13
(26) Ans4r - camping sat
(27) kp73

Back to the top

veramk1 said

Its a good one…………. 8) get your tent out  :wink:

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.