Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2012 8-10th June 2012

Back to the top

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2012 8-10th June 2012

Its ansar's 38th birthday the day b4, so i think he will still be opening presents :0(

Banner

Back to the top
38? has he told you that  :lol:

Back to the top

Waterworx said

Thats HalaL years  :wink:

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Waterworx said

Thats HalaL years  :wink:

yes, in normal years thats 18 :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Wish you a Halal Happy Birthday ansr…. :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
He must be about 50!

I remember seeing him on the original Star Wars series with William Schatner, he had webbed fingers then.

Back to the top
Thats HalaL years

:lmao: ,  :lmao: ,  :lmao:

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Was he Halal though thats the question :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
PIRATE THEME ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

They are doing a pirate theme for the 20th Bristol Volksfest celebration this year.

I was thinking of maybe ordering some cheap pirate hats of ebay, also getting a parrot to sit on my roof bar :-)

Scott also suggested flying some pirate flags from the cabby roof bars.

Not gona spend silly money but if a few people are interested on doing this maybe for the Saturday then i can look at getting a few bits ?

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

w

Well, we're both in, can try to get a skull & cross bones for the flag pole.  :D  We are camping on the saturday night. Can't find the other flags yet  :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top

Re: w

sparkstu said

Well, we're both in, can try to get a skull & cross bones for the flag pole.  :D  We are camping on the saturday night. Can't find the other flags yet  :banghead:  :banghead:

Wind sock for your pole… i have this one…

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Childrens-Pirate-Skull-Crossbones-Festival-Garden-Wind-Sock-Flag-/310360992671?pt=UK_Toys_Games_Outdoor_Toys_ET&hash=item4842f4eb9f

Banner

Back to the top

uj

Nice one dazzler, bring it along  :D

Back to the top

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
il come if some1 gets me a birthday cake :twisted:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
il come if some1 gets me a birthday cake

consider it done, i may even splash out on some candles !

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
(1) Ginner

(2) Richyhill - will be coming to site on fri night to meet people and sus out set up for stand, then will be back sat morning and camping sat night and there for sunday as well. Probably arrange a convoy down sat morning from cribbs casueway (2 miles away) to site as per previous 2 years

(3) Arf333 - I will be there Saturday and Sunday camping Saturday night. I can bring gas BBQ we had at Berkeley, not sure how much gas I have for it though. Few picnic tables, chairs etc. Hopefully I'll have a club banner in time and I'll see if I can get a gazebo too but can't guarantee that.

(4) n11kgh
(5) Eddiebear
(6) Gasco
(7) Psychedelic
( 8 ) Mixerman
(9) Kriss
(10) Sparkstu
(11) nik naks
(12) daz1971
(13) wozvdub
(14) Toez
(15) Ricky Sportline
(16) Vincenzo (black sportline bristol)
(17) Shaney
( 18 ) Casper
(19) waterworx
(20) clarence
(21) atothej (if car is on the road in time - being resprayed)
(22) Dave Gough
(23) Ashlol
(24) B18DUB
(25) allana13
(26) Ans4r

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
4 more to go ......

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
do we need to book tickets online or pay on day?

do we need club passes???? :dontknow:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
pay on day mate, and just tell stewards you are on mk1 golf owners club stand and they should direct you. trust me they are gona know where we are :-)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
sorted :wink:

gti wont be ready :|
shall i take the GX or caddy :dontknow:

decissions, decissions, decissions,  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.