(13) wozvdub
(14) Toez
(15) Ricky Sportline
(16) Vincenzo (black sportline bristol)
(17) Shaney
( 18 ) Casper
(19) waterworx
(20) clarence
(21) atothej (if car is on the road in time - being resprayed)

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Im in, went to this last year, can you get tickets on the day? any discounts for being a part of this club?

(1) Ginner
(2) Richyhill
(3) Arf333
(4) n11kgh
(5) Eddiebear
(6) Gasco
(7) Psychedelic
( 8 ) Mixerman
(9) Kriss
(10) Sparkstu
(11) nik naks
(12) daz1971
(13) wozvdub
(14) Toez
(15) Ricky Sportline
(17) Shaney
( 18 ) Casper
(19) waterworx
(20) clarence
(22) Dave Gough

Back to the top
Hi -dgough1082

Dave

nice motor, did you get it off ebay not so long ago? great buy ;-)

You can pay on the day or in advance. Rather than me having to try and collect money off everyone etc i have agreed with the organisers as per last year that people can just pay on arrival and the let them know they are on the mk1 stand and then everyone can drive over and join club stand whatever day or days they attend.

yes you can pay on arrival for whole weekend or just each day.

I havnt negotiated a discount as we are paying on gate, so i expect they wont want stewards having to remember different pricing , but for next year if they will offer discount for tickets on advanced payment then i can collect the money from people through the club

see you there buddy

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Hi Rich

Thanks  :)

OK that's fine, I'll pay on the gate and explain I'm on the Mark 1 stand.

Just Double Checking - this is the 8-10th June show in Bristol - wouldnt want to turn up to the wrong one!

Looking forward to seeing other mark 1's there!

Last year there were loads of good spares too - i had a mark 2 gti at the time and picked up a load of bits!

Back to the top
yep 8-10th June

please see link

http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
I'm planning on going, so might as well put my name down for the stand! :D

Lookin forward to it!

(1) Ginner
(2) Richyhill
(3) Arf333
(4) n11kgh
(5) Eddiebear
(6) Gasco
(7) Psychedelic
( 8 ) Mixerman
(9) Kriss
(10) Sparkstu
(11) nik naks
(12) daz1971
(13) wozvdub
(14) Toez
(15) Ricky Sportline
(17) Shaney
( 18 ) Casper
(19) waterworx
(20) clarence
(22) Dave Gough
(23) Ashlol

Back to the top
Hi guys,

Gonna put my name down for the Sunday :)

(1) Ginner
(2) Richyhill
(3) Arf333
(4) n11kgh
(5) Eddiebear
(6) Gasco
(7) Psychedelic
( 8 ) Mixerman
(9) Kriss
(10) Sparkstu
(11) nik naks
(12) daz1971
(13) wozvdub
(14) Toez
(15) Ricky Sportline
(17) Shaney
( 18 ) Casper
(19) waterworx
(20) clarence
(22) Dave Gough
(23) Ashlol
(24) B18DUB

Looking forward to it!!

Cheers, Steve

Back to the top
thanks all, keep the names coming, and fingers crossed the fields would have dried out by then!

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
BUMp !! i will be there on the sat, camping for 1 night…not drinking though………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
…    .. !

Banner

Back to the top
not drinking though

yeah yeah lol

can you have a chat with the midlands crew mate, be great to get ansar, bert, etc etc along

Cheers

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
I might come along

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
do :-) its gona be a good one

(1) Ginner
(2) Richyhill
(3) Arf333
(4) n11kgh
(5) Eddiebear
(6) Gasco
(7) Psychedelic
( 8 ) Mixerman
(9) Kriss
(10) Sparkstu
(11) nik naks
(12) daz1971
(13) wozvdub
(14) Toez
(15) Ricky Sportline
(17) Shaney
( 18 ) Casper
(19) waterworx
(20) clarence
(22) Dave Gough
(23) Ashlol
(24) B18DUB
(25) allana13

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Hi Guys

ok as well as trying to sort a few bits on the sportline i am in the process of getting stuff together for this as gona be here before i know it.

between me and scott (Arf333) we will try and get pm's out to all on this list as a reminder but for those that look at "your posts" could people kindly:

(1) write next to thier name what day or days they are coming for

(2) whether they are camping on the fri night, sat night or both

(3) who has stuff such as a BBQ, Gazebo, kettle etc they could bring

Thanks in advance, Rich

(1) Ginner

(2) Richyhill - will be coming to site on fri night to meet people and sus out set up for stand, then will be back sat morning and camping sat night and there for sunday as well. Probably arrange a convoy down sat morning from cribbs casueway (2 miles away) to site as per previous 2 years

(3) Arf333
(4) n11kgh
(5) Eddiebear
(6) Gasco
(7) Psychedelic
( 8 ) Mixerman
(9) Kriss
(10) Sparkstu
(11) nik naks
(12) daz1971
(13) wozvdub
(14) Toez
(15) Ricky Sportline
(17) Shaney
( 18 ) Casper
(19) waterworx
(20) clarence
(22) Dave Gough
(23) Ashlol
(24) B18DUB
(25) allana13

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Hi Rich,

I am the flag keeper :D
I can give them to Dave(Ginner) this weekend so he can bring them down/back for you, I don't need them again until 23rd June for GTI International.

I am still hoping to call in on you on the way back from Cornwall, won't be in the mk1 though.

cheers

Anna

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
cool, be great to see you and yep if Dave can bring the flags with him that would be mint, i better help him put them up though or he might get blown away :-)

if your heading back up from cornwall then it only a 5 min detour to come to site :-)

Cheers

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Is Bert Coming or is he too posh to come :D

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
I will be there Saturday and Sunday camping Saturday night. I can bring gas BBQ we had at Berkeley, not sure how much gas I have for it though. Few picnic tables, chairs etc. Hopefully I'll have a club banner in time and I'll see if I can get a gazebo too but can't guarantee that.

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
ive asked Daz to hassle bert, ansar etc :-)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
(1) Ginner

(2) Richyhill - will be coming to site on fri night to meet people and sus out set up for stand, then will be back sat morning and camping sat night and there for sunday as well. Probably arrange a convoy down sat morning from cribbs casueway (2 miles away) to site as per previous 2 years

(3) Arf333 - I will be there Saturday and Sunday camping Saturday night. I can bring gas BBQ we had at Berkeley, not sure how much gas I have for it though. Few picnic tables, chairs etc. Hopefully I'll have a club banner in time and I'll see if I can get a gazebo too but can't guarantee that.

(4) n11kgh
(5) Eddiebear
(6) Gasco
(7) Psychedelic
( 8 ) Mixerman
(9) Kriss
(10) Sparkstu
(11) nik naks
(12) daz1971
(13) wozvdub
(14) Toez
(15) Ricky Sportline
(17) Shaney
( 18 ) Casper
(19) waterworx
(20) clarence
(22) Dave Gough
(23) Ashlol
(24) B18DUB
(25) allana13

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

richyhill said

ive asked Daz to hassle bert, ansar etc :-)

BERT…………………………………………………………………………………

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.