Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2012 8-10th June 2012

Back to the top

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2012 8-10th June 2012

Hi Guys

As normal i will be getting together everyone for Bristol Volksfest this year, we have had a great couple of years there in 2011 & 2010, please see links below for pics etc

Fancy a weekend camping ? bbq and a few beers ? ?

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2012 ! ! !

June Fri 8th - Sunday 10th

http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/index.html

I have put some enquires in regarding Volksfest this year and the stand, and we have the opportunity to get a "prime" spot and possibly do a joint display with the Mk2 oc if people fancied it ?

here is the email from the Bristol Volkfest organisers:

Hi Richard and thanks for your email - sorry for the delay in replying.
It's great to see you are getting organised!  We're changing the show around a bit this year with the trade arena moving and we're placing some of the club displays in the arena.  If you would like to join the select few, then we can save 30 spaces for your two clubs and, hopefully, you can put on a special display for Volksfest 20.  Let me know if you are up for this as we want to allocate the spaces off soon.

names down please so i can get provsional list together

Cheers Rich

2010 & 2011 show =

The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
I'm in mate !!!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
(1) Ginner
(2) Richyhill
(3) Arf333

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

volksfest

put me dwn rich great show just the sat though , ive booked the sun for ya and no wind so gazebo shld last :lol:

Back to the top
im up for camping this year, only reason i didn't last year was because  of a house move :D

(1) Ginner
(2) Richyhill
(3) Arf333
(4) n11kgh
(5) Eddiebear

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
See if any of the WM are interested !!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Is this list for the club stand or not either way put me down :)

B reg cab

Back to the top
(1) Ginner
(2) Richyhill
(3) Arf333
(4) n11kgh
(5) Eddiebear
(6) Gasco

I will be there on the saturday.

Back to the top
(1) Ginner
(2) Richyhill
(3) Arf333
(4) n11kgh
(5) Eddiebear
(6) Gasco
(7) Psychedelic

Should be ok to join you there on Saturday.

Back to the top
Who is planning on camping ??

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
me I'm going down on the friday .

B reg cab

Back to the top
Rubbish show, camping boring,  cars old……………………………………!!!

Best show of year for me.

Any lazer lights this yr ? loads of chinese lanterns ?
:0)
)
;0)

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Rubbish show, camping boring,  cars old……………………………………!!!

Best show of year for me.

Any lazer lights this yr ? loads of chinese lanterns ?
:0)
)
;0)

I take it your not going then Daz lol

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
i should be camping, and hopefully i will have a car lol

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
gutted!!!

ill only be there on the sunday… with the new mk1 caddy ;)

gutted i cant stay AGAIN! :( i think im gonna leave m weekend job… JUST so i can go to the vw weekends… haha!

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
great your gona be there mate, and great to see your back, you got a link to your caddy?

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Rich can you PM me regarding the message I had about the MK2OC attending.

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
Hi mate, my thoughts were doing a combined Mk1 and Mk2 club stand at Bristol Volksfest this year

this is the email i got from organisers:

"Hi Richard and thanks for your email - sorry for the delay in replying.
It's great to see you are getting organised!  We're changing the show around a bit this year with the trade arena moving and we're placing some of the club displays in the arena.  If you would like to join the select few, then we can save 30 spaces for your two clubs and, hopefully, you can put on a special display for Volksfest 20.  Let me know if you are up for this as we want to allocate the spaces off soon.
With many thanks
Best regards
Adrian"

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
That would be great, I'll put up a thread on the MK2OC.

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
cool keep me updated and as long as you get some interest i can ask for the slot !

1.8T CABBY
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.