Skip navigation

North West Region - 2012 Meets

Back to the top

North West Region - 2012 Meets

PNERivage said

phantom no (its not a curry house) , bangla yes..  banglas not really in the middle thou, what about sharjan?  thou I dont actually mind going to the same one as last year  8)

i really like it there and cash (owner) really looks after you.

where is the sharjan?

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top

markoggy said

PNERivage said

phantom no (its not a curry house) , bangla yes..  banglas not really in the middle thou, what about sharjan?  thou I dont actually mind going to the same one as last year  8)

i really like it there and cash (owner) really looks after you.

where is the sharjan?

sorry its the Shajan and its about 3 miles from the Sylhet Bangla  on the A59 near the Ribchester turn off… next to Tiggis

Back to the top
Can I just ask where is the boatyard lol x

Back to the top
I'd choose the Shajan over Bangla.

I've been to both. Bangla isn't licences so you can't have a beer with the meal but Shajan is but Shajan is further out of Preston.

Back to the top

yemaaaaaa said

Can I just ask where is the boatyard lol x

Boatyard Inn
Bolton Road
Riley Green
Preston
PR5 OSP

Google Maps

3rd Thursday of the month we tag onto a meet called 'UnPhased'…  quite a lot of VAG stuff there

cheers
Tony

Back to the top

Dano said

I've been to both. Bangla isn't licences so you can't have a beer with the meal but Shajan is but Shajan is further out of Preston.

Shajan for me too….  Its just a bit more classy..  what us mk1 owners deserve ;-)

Will start a thread soon as as its close to chrimbo, we will need to book

Back to the top

Back to the top
Bangla is licensed. I drank there in September?

Back to the top
Did you take your own or do they have a bar now? I stand corrected Mark, been a while since I've been and that was one of the reasons I haven't returned!!

Still prefer Sarjan though!!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Mark - and everyone else…!!!

You know when you get an image in your head of something and go off with that idea? Well, when you said Bangla Fusion I pictured Bukhara at Salmesbury because its down the road from Shajan further up the road!!

Bukhara isn't licenced but Bangla Fusion is!! Bangla Fusion is good too, I've eaten there as well !!  

Im now going to go and boil my head!!!  :roll:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top

PNERivage said

Dano said

Shajan for me too….  Its just a bit more classy..  what us mk1 owners deserve ;-)

Will start a thread soon as as its close to chrimbo, we will need to book

am i thinking of another bangla?

it seemed quite nice when i went. its a bit out of the centre, is this right?

Back to the top
Yeah that's right. Bangla Fusion at Much Hoole on the A59 towards Southport.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.