Skip navigation

Who Needs Outer Scraper Seals For Their Cabby?? UPDATE!

Back to the top

Who Needs Outer Scraper Seals For Their Cabby?? UPDATE!

I'd be interested in a complete set for a 1992 Sportline.

1992 Sportline Cabriolet in Red

Back to the top
Hi Chortle and all you guys……I have been pestering these people for ages and have finally heard back, they are back in stock :-) ….if we buy 10 sets or more, they can do them for $105 plus shipping, basically saving $20 per set, and obviously we need to sort the shipping costs………I have already bought a set as I need them soooo desperately, so Chortle, this was your idea, so if you want to sort this now with the guys be my guest……shame its not in time so you could have taken them to the AGM for everyone!!!! Cheers.Daniel

Back to the top
So did anyone actually buy a load of these scrapers or not as I still really badly need a set?

Mk1 Rivage Cabby on coilovers + VR6 Brakes

Back to the top
Dont have a clue mate, never heard anything back from anyone...I bought a set, havent actually fitted them yet, but they look great quality...... :-)

Back to the top
Did you buy just the fronts or all 4 and how much did it cost with the shipping?

Mk1 Rivage Cabby on coilovers + VR6 Brakes

Back to the top
Daniel any pics of yours too? Just interesested to see any differences... cheers.

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
Kerbside, I bought all four, will have to find the receipt and will then tell you how muc it cost mate......Hugh, I havent fitted them, but will get them out and take some pics for you...where did you source yours...oh and how are you fella :-)

Back to the top
Im good. Can't complain only about the weather! Lol  :banghead:

Didn't purchase some yet. Just wanted a look at yours before I splash out!

Off to Wolfsburg with mk1 owners in a few weeks. Some drive and looking forward to it 

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
Carl/Chortle - don't want to step on your toes on this but I can supply those flexi scrapers for less than the discount you have obtained.

We don't sell them because we think they are inferior to the original metal insert ones that we do sell. We are always happy to do a group buy on any of our products where 10 units or more are ordered.

Cheers

Rich

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top
aha ive been after 2 for the doors on my clipper,as the black has also started to lift showing chrome under neath,,,more cosmetic than a real pain
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.