Skip navigation

Who Needs Outer Scraper Seals For Their Cabby?? UPDATE!

Back to the top

Who Needs Outer Scraper Seals For Their Cabby?? UPDATE!

Eddiebear said

it was over xmas  and they were offering a 10%  discount on items over £100  plus  postage was free on orders over a certain amount. but what choice have you got when your  doorcards and speakers are getting wet and in time this will rot the bottoms of the doors.  i have not seen them anywhere  else.And it does look better when their done.

The outer scrapers wont stop all water from going into the door, thats why theres drain holes in the corners.

Also there should be a plastic membrane inbetween the door and door card that will 100% stop any water coming into contact with the doorcard.

Back to the top
Cheers Eddie,

So what price would they be now inc P&P?

Any more info please.

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
I need a set for a '90 GTI.  But not for £124 a set!! 8O

Back to the top
364 views more info please etc inc years etc.

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
i could do with a full set for my 88 cabby, there not too bad whats on but you cant beat new, rather skint though at the minute lol

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
they will do free uk postage  on all orders over £50  as long as you order online.  up to £20 they charge £3.95 standard size or £8.50 for large. £20-£50 is £5.00  standard and £8.50  large  all orders can be expressed for an extra £5.00.   but there is a £40 delivery charge on items such as gearboxes and engines.  hope this helps a bit.  as for the front roof to window seals i will find out next week as the price is subject to enquirery  will list post as soon as i know.

B reg cab

Back to the top
90 clipper, see what you can do

The fleet stands at:

'90 Clipper

'95 T4 lwb

'94 T4 lwb

Back to the top
Must be a few more cabby's out there who needs these trims?   :dontknow:  :dontknow:

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
Where is this thread ultimately leading? A group buy or potentially a new manufacturer? Basically am I gonna be able to get a set any time soon for a reasonable price?

Mk1 Rivage Cabby on coilovers + VR6 Brakes

Back to the top
Carl, will have have a chat with you tonight domn the boozer about them. Sounds good!

Banner

Back to the top
set for 1990 sportline but would like them to take the chrome insert

Back to the top

Kerbside-Timbo said

Where is this thread ultimately leading? A group buy or potentially a new manufacturer? Basically am I gonna be able to get a set any time soon for a reasonable price?
#

Good question….

Back to the top
Is there a 3rd party link or can you list the company name so I can have a look please  :D

I am sure they do them at vwwarehaus

http://www.typ-17.de/index.php/cat/c2409_Seals-Golf-MK-I-convertable.html

Black MK 1 Golf Sportsline

Black MK 5 Seat Ibiza FR

Back to the top
Any news on these Carl?

Does anyone know if the new seals on sale fit straight on or does anything need to be swaped over from the old ones?

Back to the top
Where is this Leading Carl???

Mine are Better than most i've seen but car has been garaged for past 5yrs so they haven't had the wether abuse of others…

I'd like to do them but it'd be about 15th on my job list to be fair and i wouldn't like to pay that price either :(
so be a couple of yrs for me really.

92 Clipper

1992 Clipper Cabby - Love VW!

Back to the top
88' Cab but way down on the list and too expensive for me.

Back to the top
I need a set for a 1992 K reg.

Phil

Current Mk1's
1992 VW Citigolf CTi 1.8i (SA)

Previous MK1's
2006 VW Velociti 1.6i (UK)
1992 VW Mk1 Golf Clipper 1.8 carb (UK)
2000 VW Mk1 Citigolf Life 1.6i (SA)
1991 VW Mk1 Citigolf Sport 1.8 carb (SA)
1983 VW Golf Mk1 GTS 1.6 carb (SA)

Back to the top
are these the flocked bits that the windows slide up against when you wind the window up and down?

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

brucieboy said

are these the flocked bits that the windows slide up against when you wind the window up and down?

Yip

Current Mk1's
1992 VW Citigolf CTi 1.8i (SA)

Previous MK1's
2006 VW Velociti 1.6i (UK)
1992 VW Mk1 Golf Clipper 1.8 carb (UK)
2000 VW Mk1 Citigolf Life 1.6i (SA)
1991 VW Mk1 Citigolf Sport 1.8 carb (SA)
1983 VW Golf Mk1 GTS 1.6 carb (SA)

Back to the top
Is there going to be a good deal coming from this thread soon? If not where is the best place to get these trims from and some new clips? Crazy quiffs? Vw heritage?

Mk1 Rivage Cabby on coilovers + VR6 Brakes
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.