Skip navigation

**CALENDAR 2013 NOW ON SALE**

Back to the top

**CALENDAR 2013 NOW ON SALE**

The 2012 Calendar has been a fantastic success and we are now looking for your photo's for 2013 so if you missed out this year have another try. There will be smaller images alongside the main image to allow for more photo's to be included.

If you have any images of your car or a car you have permission to use please email me - design vwgolfmk1 .org.uk putting Calendar Pics as the subject in the email so I can stop them going into the spam folder don't want to lose any

The images must be hi resolution (300dpi) for print. Set your camera to the maximum mega pixel setting and choose fine jpg (I can except RAW files too). If your images are on film let me know as I have a 35mm negative scanner and may be able to scan them to a high enough quality. Anything which isn't high enough quality might still be used for the smaller images so it's worth a try. Tian's thread from last year has some very useful info in it

So get out there and get creative anything MK1 related will be considered and  hopefully there will be some snow for a few good wintery scenes.

If your files are too large to send via normal email you can either zip the folder or use a large file email service

Any probs give me a shout I'm happy to help :D

Katie

Back to the top
Hey I assume this is gonna be open for most of the year. Not even sat in the golf this year yet !

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top

arf333 said

Hey I assume this is gonna be open for most of the year. Not even sat in the golf this year yet !

Yes don't panic haha just starting it off early so there's plenty of time to think about photo's.

Back to the top
yep the calendar has been brillaint this year

kate and myself would just like to get a head start on this so that people know to go out there and get shooting :)

where as previous year images were requested towards the end which is to late in alot of case as the show season is normally over

this year we want people to get out there early to get the shots :)

Banner

Back to the top
As well as Emailing your shots to Kate get them posted up on here I love looking at your efforts in the past many images where emailed directly to the design manager so we didn't get to see the quality of your camera work if it wasn't chosen for the calender so get shooting and posting up on here, lets see what you got. :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
october at the lights :-), mellrig behind my rivage

Back to the top
A nice summers day at Harewood House, just before it rained!!

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
some pics Ive taken in the past to give you an idea.

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

A5OPY said

Quality pic :)

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
ohh yes very nice pic with the daffodils :D

Could everyone put Calendar Pics as the subject in the email so I can stop them going into the spam folder don't want to lose any

Thanks
Kate

Back to the top

Back to the top

'83 :) Golf 1.5 GX - weekender - in pics: 1983 Mk 1 Golf GX - a set on Flickr
'88 T25 camper 2.1 - in pics: Gina the van's renovation - a set on Flickr

Back to the top
Getting some really nice photos sent already :D looking forward to putting this calendar together :D

Mr Chairman are you going to submit that photo with the daffodils? I think you should  :wink:

Back to the top
Watch out Cabby or you are my dinner !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
some nice pics there fellas!!!!

if you aint scrubbing......... you aint dubbing

Back to the top
one on its way from me!!

1983 mars red gti
1984 mars red gti
1994 golf vr6 - gone but not forgotten
2005 mk5 gti family wagen

Back to the top
How about this one?

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
thats a nice image mate

send it to design vwgolfmk1 .org.uk

:)

Banner

Back to the top

April 14, 2005

Back to the top
Brilliant pics so far keep them coming the sun is shining get out there and take some awesome shots and send them to design vwgolfmk1 .org.uk with the subject Calendar Pics

:D

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.