Skip navigation

North West Meet Sunday 26th Feb 1pm (Manchester)

Back to the top

North West Meet Sunday 26th Feb 1pm (Manchester)

Hi Tony mate we will be passing B&Q but doing M61, M60 its alot
easier for us.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Im hoping to be there, but my car is not in the best of conditions at the minute.

Back to the top
Eddiebear , Me and jetta will be at the B&Q Bamberbridge 12:00 leaving shortly after….

anyone else wanting to follow us down just shout up (but we wont be hanging around :-))

just to clarify…
We will be going M65,M61, M60

I know for some you come down the M6,M61,M60 (and B&Q is a hassle)so see you there

DaveRave be good to see you mate, just give it a wash (or not) and get yourself down
:-) iirc I did introduce myself at the blackpool lights run 8)

Back to the top
We will be leaveing st annes about 11.00 any one wants to
tag on give us a shout .if any one wants meet up abit earlier
let me know.

B reg cab

Back to the top
yesterday was not good car overheated just as i pulled out side mot station  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :( i am trying to sort it today

Back to the top

hinchy76 said

yesterday was not good car overheated just as i pulled out side mot station  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :( i am trying to sort it today

oh dear, hope its not serious mate…

well happy birthday mate  :P

and happy Birthday to Dano, and to me  :P

Back to the top
i wont be making it tomorrow has the head gasket has gone but hopefully will have it fix this week
well happy birthday to Tony and Dano
 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Back to the top

Re: 26 feb manchester

jetta said

Ok Tony i can take a hint yes i will be going, i was reading from the start and i thought the referance to over 60+ was i bit personal but as i read on it was not,so any body interested in a convoy from BnQ bamber bridge starting at 12noon?
Jetta

i just thought outsimers had kicked in again bill

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top
think my brother might be there aswell he is the mechanic in my resto lol he has an amazing mk3 polo saloon (my old car).

Back to the top
think my brother might be there aswell he is the mechanic in my resto lol he has an amazing mk3 polo saloon (my old car).

Back to the top

Nw meet this Sunday

Hi i have lots of small parts and some big part ie 1.8 head in good order
Rocker cother left pump oil pump water pump  sump spots col,s and much more if ne1 wants some I will bring a big bag full of part all sorts in there all must go cheap or il bin them and whaythe head in and block and a Full set of bages for rear all for mk1 clipper and Gti bages for grill as new side repaters lift hood Handle the one that locks hood in very good order

Back to the top

davidcon1 said

see you tomorrow buddy

Back to the top

markoggy said

jetta said

Ok Tony i can take a hint yes i will be going, i was reading from the start and i thought the referance to over 60+ was i bit personal but as i read on it was not,so any body interested in a convoy from BnQ bamber bridge starting at 12noon?
Jetta

outsimers ?  :dontknow:   Is that a condition like "Alzheimers" or some clever type of driving manouvre thing? :lmao:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

Re: Nw meet this Sunday

satnav2008 said

Hi i have lots of smoll parts and some big part ie 1.8 head in good order
Rocker cother left pump oil pump water pump  sump spots col,s and much more if ne1 wants some I will bring a big bag full of part all sorts in there all must go cheap or il bin them and whaythe head in and block
drivers 'a pillar' trim? radiator fan?(mine still grumbles occasionally)  see you tomorrow mate

Back to the top

andybury said

markoggy said

jetta said

Jetta

outsimers ?  :dontknow:   Is that a condition like "Alzheimers" or some clever type of driving manouvre thing? :lmao:  :lol:  :lol:
:wheelchair:  out  Zimmers? :lmao:

Back to the top
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: Meet you at the barbacue tomorrow noon :lol:

Back to the top

andybury said

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: Meet you at the barbacue tomorrow noon :lol:

:tlc:  :tlc: for oggy

Should see you all there for a short time but got to get home to watch the Mighty Liverpool
YNWA 8)  8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
see you all tomo, pmsl at outsimers, and ev UP THE BLUE BIRDS

Back to the top
Yeh Yeh Yeh!

Back to the top

andybury said

Meet you at Aldi,at 3:37am, in the bmw for the christening. I think!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.