Skip navigation

Bristol Meet Fri 27th Jan

Back to the top

Bristol Meet Fri 27th Jan

rich - have you managed to get hold of mixerman to see if he can pick drakey up ??
bigdog - that's cool the more the merrier :)
pslot - That's cool will add a bit of variety, I'll keep an eye out for your build thread :)

Feel free to invite people you know btw! Would be good to fill up the car park !!

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
rich - have you managed to get hold of mixerman to see if he can pick drakey up ??

yeah no can do as he is over by where meet is that night anyway, im gona be in chepstow for work so by the time i leave etc etc not gona be able to get over that side of town, i have let drakey know so he can see if there are other options

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
i guess the question is....... should i load up the roof rack ???? :P hahaha

Back to the top

Connor_bristow said

i guess the question is……. should i load up the roof rack ???? :P hahaha

Of course you should :D

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top
If anyone needs me my number is 07824700182
Hopefully see you all tonight :)

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top
Shame, only just saw this and have been away for a long while.  Next time.  

Juss

Back to the top
bloomin hell stanger long time no see juss, pm me you mobile number mate and i will keep you updated on meets, also check out the thread for the germany trip in Aug, may interest you, be good to see you buddy, Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Hi Rich, yep long time no see.  Had been away for about 8 months of last year, so completely missed the annual gathering (still not made that) and the Bristol Volksfest.  

Hope to be home a bit more now, so could be around for meets, though the German trip is too far for me to plan around work.

The weird thing is that I took her down to get washed the other day and bumped into another member in a blue cabby.  Can't remember his name, but he said his nickname on here was 'Green Meanie'. I don't see him on here anyway, but it was a nice barn find that he had.  He said he was at the meet on the 27th.  

If you're reading this Meanie, can you post the phone number for that wheel refurbisher that you recommend to me?

Cheers,

Juss

Back to the top
Thanks to everyone for turning up.  It was great to see 3 clubs getting together for this. Id like to arrange this again in Spring.

Made me want  another mk1 ;-)

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top

kriss said

Thanks to everyone for turning up.  It was great to see 3 clubs getting together for this. Id like to arrange this again in Spring.

Made me want  another mk1 ;-)

Yea it was a good meet and nice to get a few clubs together, sadly I was in my corsa as the golf was tucked up inthe garage. I thought inthe summer as cruise to the prom is cancelled we could try to organise a trip down Weston s mare for a BBQ and stuff between swdubs mk1 and mk2 owners clubs

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top
Yes, that would be a great idea; we normally have a Weston meet in the Spring, so this would be a great opportunity for both clubs :wink:

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
lets aim to sort something then that would be really good :-)

kriss great write up in golf+ this month

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Yea agreed, hopefully we can find a weekend free with no local shows happening :)

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.